1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CS1.6 Server Needed

Hi everyone,

I currently wish to get a CS server but i cant pay very much and if i pay one month i may not be able to pay the next so im in a pickle...would anyone be interested in a trade?

I have good experience with PHP/MSQL i have a years IPB license i can throw in and im also selling www.webmasterthink.com and www.cores-game.com so i can throw those 2 sites in too.
  3. No Profile Picture

Would you prefer the server was located in London as you live in england. If not ignore Below - The only thing I might be intrested in is the IPB license. That would mean the Price could be as low as 18 / m but may need further discussion to secure it.
    ---------------------
    Hi,
    WE a are a new company starting up called 4fingers.net and we are just looking for a few members to test our servers out atm to see if they are ok for them to be released to the general public.
    This means I can sell you a public, 12 slot, Gaming server for 20 for the first month and 25 thereafter.
    You can also get a Game Server Control Panel to help mange your server
    You will get FTP access to your server with over 1 gig of map space to upload maps or any other gaming related files.
    You will also get a teamspeaks2 server the same size as your gaming server.
    100mb of web hosting with cPanel and usual stuff you would expect from web hosting.
    5 mIRC Bouncers for quakenet.
    HLTV on request free of charge
    No branding on your server
    Free mod instalation

You will be the only one on our server so you should expect good reg and ping we also peer with many bandwidth providers to give you the shortest fastest way to your ISP.
    The Servers are located in London's Telehouse datacenter.

The only payment available at the moment is a paypal or a bank transfer but other ways can be arranged

If you want any more information or are intrested then email sales@4fingers.net
    Thank you
    ----------------------
  5. No Profile Picture

4fingers

you guys are a little pricey.. i mean i got a server hltv and vent for $17.50 and thats god knows how many pounds.. i mean wat is that like 12, 13 pounds? (a month for however long)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo