January 27th, 2004, 09:16 PM
NEED dedicated server(s) NOW!
1) We need DDOS protection and packet filtering ability to get rid of the worm-driven packets designed to break our backs.
2) We need variegated IP's. Right now we have about 350 unique IP's spread across 7-10 class C's.
3) Our equipment right now is based on this spec: xeon w/ raid 5, triple 36 gig scsi drives and daily tape b/u
4) Throughput right now is set at 500/server of which we use 75.
5) PHP, mySQL, Redhat 9, managed solution, *reasonable* price...
We are NOT email spammers and only operate 2 double ot-in lists that are very small. We are SEO guys.
Any interested and capable hosts?
January 27th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I forgot to mention: C-panel and live telephone support needed as well.
January 28th, 2004, 12:36 AM
How many servers do you need?
Are you looking for cheap servers or good quality hardware/bandwidth?
I'm assuming 500/serever is 500GB per server correct?
Do you need that many IP's from different class C's? if so can you justify them as per ARIN guidelines?
Are these IP's spread over all servers or does each server need that many IP's?
In regards to #1, are people specifically targeting you with worms or are you talking about the general worm activity like blaster, MyDoom etc?
Feel free to drop me a line vua the info in my sig if you'd prefer not to answer these questions on forum.
http://www.eBoundary.com - Secure, FreeBSD hosting.
AIM: eBoundaryTch | ICQ: 3090141
February 3rd, 2004, 08:33 AM
I'm here to tell you about Alliance Net Hosting! We privately sell dedicated servers, which are not on our website at the moment. We do offer what you need, and I would love for you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details pertaining to this topic! I hope to hear from you shortly,
February 21st, 2004, 09:18 AM
I run a hosting company called HostBreeze, we currently host www.lavasoftusa.com one of the biggest security compaines on the internet, im sure we can find a dedicated server package to suit your requirements.
Please email me at email@example.com for more information
February 21st, 2004, 12:11 PM