1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dedicated Server -

I need a dedicated server, I need to be able to upload both anime and hentai, No set up fee would be prefered.

I dont need any fancy sciprts, programs or anything like that. I simply need to be able to upload the file, and hot link it to my already existing site.

I need AUD prices, I need 1TB of bandwidth, The space i dont need to worry about as much as long as its decent, I dont need anything like 100GB space right now. All im worrying mostly about is the 1TB bandwidth.

Please post all your pakages that have 1TB or more bandwidth. If you dont alow anime, hentai or adult material on your servers please dont post here.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

ok, so heres what i can offer you, as long as content is within the law its fine.

celeron 2.4ghz, 512mb ram, 1000gb transfer(1tb), 80gb space, 5ips, redhat, unmanaged: $115/month

managed with cpanel is $145/month.

Servers have a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Those prices are usd, so have converted them to aud, (xe.com),
    $115usd=157aud
    $145usd=198aud.,

accept payment via paypal, email me hostingsolutions@gmail.com.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok i dont want to be paying 200$ a month...

What can i get for 70$ AUD.

What exactly does managed mean ??
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

basically unmanaged means you do everything, if you need patches updated/installed you have to do it or pay tech support to do it for you.

I can't offer you something as cheap as $70aud/month not with 1tb bandwidth, the cheapest i can go is $125aud/month with current exchange rates.

Alternatively if you can pay 6months in advance i can give you a rate of $95 aud a month, but you would be sharing a server with you having the majority of resources, ie 60gb of the hdd and 1000gb of the 1500gb bandwidth. If interested i listed my details in previous post.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo