1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dedicated Server Needed!!

Hello,

Im am in great need of a dedicated server for my new web hosting company which plans to open by January 1, 2005. We are a team of very expirienced web hosters and need an expirienced person or company to offer us a dedicated server, we will need to purchase additional servers as our company grows, you must be capable of holding our servers for many years to come as we would like to keep our company for many years.

We require a high speed server with out standing uptime, WHM, cPanel 9.2 or higher, Fantastico (Latest Version), we must be able to provide our customers will there very own reseller service in which they have there own private WHM to create cPanel's for there customers off of our server.

We would be willing to pay $120.00 per month or less PAYABLE VIA MONTHLY MONEY ORDER ONLY (Until Further Growth of Company). We would also like to purchase 3 Domain Names payable via money order from the server provider selected.

The payment will be sent this month for activation by January. If you feel as if you would be willing to assist me with service. Please contact me via email at: LandonCowling@gmail.com

Thank You
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Good day.

Hyperpipe.net will offer the following server:

AMD 2400+
    512 MB DDR RAM
    40 GB HDD (upgradeable)
    2000Gb Premium Bandwidth
    Cpanel and WHM
    99.5% uptime guaranteed (100% uptime on Data Centre within the last 6 months)

$119/month

We will take money orders, however you will need to pay one month as reserve.

What this means is that you pay $238 the first month, and the last month you intend to keep the server with us you will not pay any fees.

Should you be interested or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or the sales team at sales@hyperpipe.net

MSN: fernando@2-party.com
    Email: fernando@hyperpipe.net
    YIM: lfcv125
    AIM: HyprpServ

Best Regards
    Fernando Castaneda
    Hyperpipe.net
  5. No Profile Picture
    No longer a Weby!
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Hello,
    WebsiteUnited may offer the following: