1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

DingoGaming Sponsorship

Hello!

Im owner for a growning community.
    We have two warteams in CounterStrike Source and are looking for someone that could offer us a gameserver.

It would been great with one Warserver for matches
    and one public server where we could meet new players and play with other players than just the warteams

We are having our own website with more than 20 members and more than 30 visitors every day. We would like to offer an advertise on our homepage and at the server, and we have T-****s plans

If someone thats hosting Minecraft servers are hanging around and reading this it would be lovely to also have an offer on an minecraft server Since we also have players playing minecraft.

If people offering T-shirts we would like to have an contact with you since we want t-shirts to offline Arrangements where we will have our sponsors on to advertis for them.

Im reachable on mail ||||| DingoGaming @dingogaming.net
    or just a replay
  3. No Profile Picture

hey mate, still looking for sponsorship?
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes

Yes, im still looking for an sponsor
  7. No Profile Picture

hey mate, I just sent you an email. If you dont get it from me you can sent me on at: datechnoman (at) hotmail (dot) com
  9. No Profile Picture

have u found your host yet ? else you can PM me. I am able to offer you 7/mth vps hosting. Dedicated IP. will assist you to install things that you need that is within my capacity.

Our reviews from our customers here - http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/cripperz-prodigy-15year-1-setup-128mb-openvz-vps-in-kansas-city/

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo