1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

ESports Team Sponsorship Offer

Starcraft has one of the most renouned histories in the eSports community. With millions of fans and hundres of thousands of active users United Earth Directorate exploits the gaming market to provide businesses with a reputable and profitable sponsorship opportunities.

We are a multi platform organisation and play PS3, Xbox360, PC in up to 11 different games. We have an impressive record in terms of win/loss and have one of the best Starcraft Brood War teams in the world.

UED & Team.SL are offering businsses the opportunity to bid on sponsorship deals for the organisation.

Locations available for your branding

* 2 websites of which i cant give links to as i am a new user to this website. Email me for details
    *Youtube channel (Web casts & tutorial videos)
    *Email shots (Various teams recieve updates of tournaments from us)
    *Tournament hosted by UED. We offer cash prizes and gaming equipment to attract players from all over the world and form various teams/clans. Tournaments will be in the name of the sponsors and all the players participating will get an email prior to the event with details about the tournament that will include links and special offers from you.

Now we are realistic and appreciate you have to make a return on your investment. Therefore I'm not going to lay down any requirement. We're very grateful for what may be offered and will take what ever sponsorship deals are offered and build a strong relationship with the companies and their owners.

Please contact me for more information.

Kind regards

Shaun
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

contact me at sales(a)micohosting.com
    We could talk about it
  5. No Profile Picture

Expanded

Official Rank: 460/7864 in the world of Enjin Guilds/Clans network
    #1 Largest clan on Starcraft Brood War (GLOBAL)
    #2 Largest clan on Starcraft 2 Wings of liberty (GLOBAL)
    23rd Fastest growing clan According to the Enjin Guilds/Clans network

106 active members
    Starcraft, Brood War, Starcraft 2, Minecraft, Deiablo 2, Warcraft 3
    Originated in 1999

wwwDOTuedhq2DOTenjingDOTcom (uedgamingDOTcom as of 28/09/10), [New website] 1212 hits since 5/09/10
    wwwDOTsaedorenleagueDOTcom - Undergoing redesign
    wwwDOTtwitchDOTtvSLASHirxtv - Undergoing development
    wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcomSLASHFrontlineFootage - Undergoing development

We are bringing in talented livestreamers from TwitchDOTtv to boradcast out weekly tournaments.
    Players from all over the BattleDOTnet servers come to our base channels to download the replays of the tournaments.

We have the following to offer to promote your services.

2 Websites
    -Banner
    Youtube channel
    -Branding opportunities & commentators to promote your services to the viewers. 5 Videos a week.
    Livestream channel
    -Branding opportunities & commentators to promote your services on each stream 24/7 streaming with tournament coverage.
    3 BattleDOTnet Channels (Can spam your website many times a day).
    2 Tournaments a week sponsored by you.
    Mail shot to all members 4 times a month

CONTACT ME FOR MOR DETAILS.

shaunDOTpearce5(AT)gmailDOTcom
  7. No Profile Picture

A LOT HAS CHANGED

Well since my post here about sponsorship we actually used MicoHosting for quite some time. However for some reason their website is no longer available and neither is our TeamSpeak server for reasons i can only assume they have gone in to administration or liquidation.

Therefore the opportunity is back for anyone out there who would like to be featured as a sponsor to UED Gaming which is now actually the leading Starcraft Brood War tournament management establishement in the world. In addition we're now the top Starcraft Brood War team outside of Korea. To further support this we are now operating a pro gaming team in Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty.

Our website is UEDGaming,com

We will advertise your as one of our sponsors for a server that will accommodate around 50 - 100 people.

Contact me on shaun . pearce5 @ gmail . com

Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo