1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

In need for free cod4 ts server? plz

hey ive made a clan were doing great but the only prob is we need a ts server and i was hopeing if any1 is kinda enough to give me 1? we would only need as small as a 10 person ts server plz let me know if any1 can help.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Kazashimo
    hey ive made a clan were doing great but the only prob is we need a ts server and i was hopeing if any1 is kinda enough to give me 1? we would only need as small as a 10 person ts server plz let me know if any1 can help.
    PM me with details.
  5. No Profile Picture

I can host temp servers online for most of the day for each of you
    i will post the details when i have made the servers
  7. No Profile Picture

The first server is at 90.199.49.62:1001 Complement-100
    The Second server is at 90.199.49.62:1002 Complement-10
  9. No Profile Picture

I have a ventrilo server in need of ppl
    its 60 slots
    vent info is V48.DARKSTARLLC.COM
    port 4527
    just drop by the vent if u want to use it
    dont pm me here
    page either kurtis john or kenny
  11. No Profile Picture

Ts server. :)

Originally Posted by whoops
    PM me with details.
    hey soz took me so long to reply my comp crashed had to buy a new 1 all i need is at least a 10 man server we will be using it everyday for a while at least until we can buy our own. my xfire is sharp0077 if u have any questions
  13. No Profile Picture

hello can anyone make me a server as well i would be so happy plz plz plz xfire=moocow847
  15. No Profile Picture

Exclamation Free Ts3 Server Hoster

Free TeamSpeak 3 Server
    Hey i saw that your looking for a server,i have a company Unified Hosting that hosts Free TeamSpeak 3 Servers. We still have a few left for use. I saw your post and wanted to know if you wanted a server. We host a max of about 50 Slots. We offer support if needed as well. However we can give more than 50 slots but you must be willing to donate due to us needing to pay our VPS.

Hope you get back to me soon iHyperHacker is my name, Jose is my TeamSpeak 3 Username and here is the information for our public TeamSpeak 3 sever, drop by anytime 94.249.190.10:9987 the server is completely free, however we do accept any donations to keep our services up and running. If there is no one at our server to assist you when you are there you can just go to our website www. UnifiedHosting.weebly .com go to the Requesting Center and fill out the Server Request form. Once we have read your request we will get back to you as soon as possible (Normally from 24-48 Hours), there will be only 1 link on your server leading you back to our website or Server you will be allowed to manage the banner and host message, please get back to me soon on this post or email me at iHyperHacker@Live . Com, thank you for your time.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo