Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Will the WHOLE server be given or only one channel ?
  3. No Profile Picture

well i would want a whole server but a channel would be nice to ofc
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Metatail
    Will the WHOLE server be given or only one channel ?
    do you have 1?
  7. JThomsonmain Hosting

Originally Posted by harrie aardappe
    can i plz have a free TS server i need 1 for my clan i don't care about how many slots but how more the better i'm only 15 so can't pay for a server and i need 1 hard so plz someone help me
    http://luciferts.uni.cc/
    I also have 2 TS servers with room in them if you want a channel.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jthomsonmain
    http://luciferts.uni.cc/
    I also have 2 TS servers with room in them if you want a channel.
    why is my TS server down and i can't come on the site????
  11. JThomsonmain Hosting

I sent you an email! At the email address you gave me! What happened is the TS server was hacked and I compleatly wiped the server (all accounts deleted). I also password protected the server. If you want to get an account on the server, send me an email (jthomsonmain [at] gmail [dot] com)
  13. JThomsonmain Hosting

HHHHHEEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!!?????? New site is
    jthomsonmain [dot] exofire [dot] net [/] sgtclan [/] forum
  15. No Profile Picture

Exclamation The truth about Free Teamspeak servers

The sad fact of the matter is that any "Free" Teamspeak hosting solution eventually gets shut down. It might take a month or 2 but the people over at Teamspeak blacklist Servers all the time. They do this because they need to feed their families. In fact if you look through this entire thread you will see that most of these IP, Website, and other Items people are giving you either have shut down cost lots of money or have been blacklisted

The people over at TserverHQ(dot)com used to host around 1000 slots for Free. Teamspeak shut them down for about a week and then they came back. To be able to legally still give out free Teamspeaks they are doing 2 things. They are giving away a free Teamspeak to anyone that registers on their website each month and they are selling servers at cost. I got my 50 slot server for $0.18 a slot.
    Check them out
    (a little tip they have been hosting for awhile but they have a new site and I don't think they have that many users yet so you might get a free server right off the bat).
    Sadly this is the only REAL way to get a reliable TS that will never be shut down by the owners of Teamspeak.

They are pretty friendly over at Tserverhq were when you have a question or submit a ticket so check them out
    tserverhq(dot)com
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jot99
    The sad fact of the matter is that any "Free" Teamspeak hosting solution eventually gets shut down. It might take a month or 2 but the people over at Teamspeak blacklist Servers all the time. They do this because they need to feed their families. In fact if you look through this entire thread you will see that most of these IP, Website, and other Items people are giving you either have shut down cost lots of money or have been blacklisted

The people over at TserverHQ(dot)com used to host around 1000 slots for Free. Teamspeak shut them down for about a week and then they came back. To be able to legally still give out free Teamspeaks they are doing 2 things. They are giving away a free Teamspeak to anyone that registers on their website each month and they are selling servers at cost. I got my 50 slot server for $0.18 a slot.
    Check them out
    (a little tip they have been hosting for awhile but they have a new site and I don't think they have that many users yet so you might get a free server right off the bat).
    Sadly this is the only REAL way to get a reliable TS that will never be shut down by the owners of Teamspeak.

They are pretty friendly over at Tserverhq were when you have a question or submit a ticket so check them out
    tserverhq(dot)com
    I got my 50 slot ts for the same price from them too! I love those guys, i can get my entire clan on there and we can go train and get into big wars and stuff on all our games, its pretty awesome. You guys should get a ts from them too
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by j!nx
    btw vent pwns TS anyday
    Lol, Vent may have better quality but it is the better quality that screws them over. Because of all the tweaks for the better quality it makes ventrilo take up more resources so it will lag more and slow down your games. Teamspeak made it have low quality so you could play your games and chat with your friends lag free. So no, vent doesn't pwn ts anyday.
  21. No Profile Picture

Evedently Teamspeak 3 is going to blow Ventrilo out of the water. I was talking with one of the guys at TserverHQ(dot)com and he said that when Teamspeak 3 comes out they will upgrade all of their servers automaticly and I would be able to keep my server at the same price.
    I like Ventrilo, but it jsut takes up too much Bandwidth i have a friend that was still on 56k up until like a month ago but he couldn't even function when he had vent and wow running at the same time.

We had to use a teamspeak server. It uses so much less bandwidth so people on can play with far less lag
  23. No Profile Picture

Hello,
    Cringe a Hardcore US destruction guild is preparing for WAR! A free TS server with 30-50 sots would be greatly appreciated! Even a Server with 200+ slots if we had a garaunteed 30-50 slot channel!

~Kruxx Warchief of Cringe

(Contact me at cringe-WAR(at)live(dot)com)
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i can host any number of slots for TS for free. If your interested email me at cyber06 at shaw dot ca
  27. No Profile Picture

No longer offering to Devshed users!
  29. No Profile Picture

Why wouldn't you offer your TS services to Dev Shed members? Sounds like you guys are a bit biased.

I'm still loving TserverHQ(dot)com and they even gave me a new client section. They said they have a new box also. I'm glad they are improving on (in my opinion) an already perfect way of doing business.

I'll never go back to those crappy Free TS hosters its just a month to month "I don't know when they will be blacklisted" kind of junk.
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo