Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free teamspeak server

Hey, my names Nick. I was wondering if anyone could possibly supply me with a free teamspeak 2 server. Me and a group of friends Really need one for our clan for playing cod1/cod2 and WoW. I only need something small like 18 man but a 32 would be perfect. If anyone is kind enough to supply me with this i would be very Greatfull.

Thanks very much

Nick
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,
    I have a TeamSpeak server and it holds 250 people and it runs very smooth and I let people come and Register a channel to use on my Server so you could use it for a Clan, Friends, Lan Parties what ever if you would like to Register a Channel come to
    Ip: 68.212.63.251:8768
    Or if an SA is not online e-mail the Channel name and Username and Password to sgtmedic@gmail.com
    ***There is no one using any Channels the only Channels I have right now are Lounge and Admin Tower THATS ALL***
  5. No Profile Picture

i'm sure i can make a deal with you if you haven't already obtained a server of your own! South-Side Servers contact info there
  7. No Profile Picture

I got a server you could use. Please visit www.clik.to/jackpot for more information.
  9. No Profile Picture

Im kinda in the need for a small Teamspeak, for our clan, awe dont need more than 20 slots, contact me on xfire heavenforthepoor thnx.. (if its free awsome)
  11. No Profile Picture

greetings once again, i have now made a website http://www.freewebs.com/freetshosting/

Go there and get filled on FREE TS servers

If you can donate, it would be really nice.
  13. No Profile Picture

I AM NOW HOSTING FREE TEMSPEAK SERVERS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

XFIRE: lacierto
    AIM: BTSTG05
    YIM: levinacierto
    MSN: levinacierto@hotmail.com

IF YOU WANT FAST AND ACTIVE SERVICE!

TS IP IS:

ts-hq.shacknet.nu:8767

THAT IS A PUBLIC TEAMSPEAK, IF YOU WANT A SERVER YOU HAVE TO ASK ME AND ILL SEE WAT I CAN DO
  15. No Profile Picture

Err that sounds cool and all but why not make a cummunity for teamspeak? The're always fun and you can get one for free a forumer.com! They offer tons of dtyles pre-installed and if you have a domain feel fre to use it there! So what do you have to loose? Try forumer today!

-floppyworks

P.S I'm not a bot! I'm a real person who like forumer!!!
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by floppyworks
    Err that sounds cool and all but why not make a cummunity for teamspeak? The're always fun and you can get one for free a forumer.com! They offer tons of dtyles pre-installed and if you have a domain feel fre to use it there! So what do you have to loose? Try forumer today!

-floppyworks

P.S I'm not a bot! I'm a real person who like forumer!!!
    I have to say I agree....

I ahve used Forumer for the past 2 years and never really had any problems, there support is great!

Give them a try!
  19. No Profile Picture

Yeah, you have linked to Forumer before and they seem to be good for any/every thing.

Thanks for the linkage.
  21. No Profile Picture

Need of Server

Hi my name is Steve an i need a free TS server because my friends and i play Guild Wars and we need a server so it's easier to talk in battle i only need a few slots so if u can please donate a TS server please email me at sarukofighter@yahoo.com thank you
  23. No Profile Picture

im looking for a 10 slot TS server if you could help that would be great i make constant runs on SWG and GW with my two guilds and we need a dedicated TS server contact me at stigeon420@yahoo.com if possible thanks
  25. No Profile Picture

Want Ts server

I was wondering if i could have a free ts server. It need to be atleast a 50 man server more would be better. The reason why is i have a guild for WoW and were growing very fast and i need a chat server.
  27. No Profile Picture

Well I have already given out all but 1 of my ts servers but now it will be a little more complicated with the server I am using.

One difference is that each clan will only be allowed 1 channel with their own password. The maximum number of members per channel will vary from 10-25 depending on activity and clan size. With the new server the port changes daily. THis makes things a lot more difficult. Each day I will post the server IP renewal and password daily. Each day I iwll transfer all you clans info which I will have saved in seperate files. I will need each person to contact me in any of the following ways,(*Details following)
    via-
    e-mail,xfire,yahoo, or msn messanger

My e-mail: Trench128@yahoo.com
    *Xfire- Littlemanny
    *Yahoo- Trench128
    *Msn messanger -Sp1Pd2Cj8B@hotmail.com

*= optional
    I will want a e-mail at the minimum. YOU MUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL EVEN IF IT TO TELL ME YOU WILL BE CONTACTING ME IN A DIFFERENT WAY.
    The advantages of using a messanger is the less time spent and more details added to each clan's / person's Channel.

my web site is www.tschannel.s5.com and my cod2 clan web site is www.xileclan.aowc.net<- If you are looking to join a clan.
  29. No Profile Picture

TS server

Well first i made a teamspeak server just for battle.net were and one could add there own channels but no one would join but i guess anyone can use it i made the thing hold 350 people*i can make more*
    aim:devilsfan65
    server address:24.115.178.168:911
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo