Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by davida50000
    Hey, I am David.

I have a public 100 Slot Ventrilo. If you would like to use it, please feel free to do so.

Hostname/IP: vent3.gameservers.com
    Port: 4347

Due to spammers, if you think you are going to be using the Ventrilo a lot, then please feel free to Email me telling me you want a private channel with a password, and I will do it! If you are going to only use the Ventrilo once or twice then please do not request a private channel, just use a public channel.

If the vent becomes popular I will up the slots, so please tell your friends!

If you have a Private Channel I will also give the person requesting it the ability to move people from the “Move Me” channel to their private channel, if you want a password changing or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to come to the vent and talk to me

The info again is:

If you need an Admin there is generally one on with the “Admin” tag or in an Admin room. Feel free to ask for a Private Channel from an Admin too if you wish.
    Talk to you all soon, use the vent and spread the word, I would appreciate it!

Once the Ventrilo becomes a little more popular, I would like to start a website, selling Ventrilo’s and maybe even start selling hosting, game servers and dedicated servers.

Thanks again.

David.

PS – If you don’t want to use it, tell other people, help me get it popular please! I would really appreciate it!
    i would like send me a message to vinigezownage with pass word but i wunt the channel name to be "Leveling For Dungeons"
  3. No Profile Picture

ur vent serv for my channel

Hey, I am David.

I have a public 100 Slot Ventrilo. If you would like to use it, please feel free to do so.

Due to spammers, if you think you are going to be using the Ventrilo a lot, then please feel free to Email me telling me you want a private channel with a password, and I will do it! If you are going to only use the Ventrilo once or twice then please do not request a private channel, just use a public channel.

If you have a Private Channel I will also give the person requesting it the ability to move people from the “Move Me” channel to their private channel, if you want a password changing or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to come to the vent and talk to me

The info again is:

If you need an Admin there is generally one on with the “Admin” tag or in an Admin room. Feel free to ask for a Private Channel from an Admin too if you wish.

Once the Ventrilo becomes a little more popular, I would like to start a website, selling Ventrilo’s and maybe even start selling hosting, game servers and dedicated servers.

Thanks again.

David.

PS – If you don’t want to use it, tell other people, help me get it popular please! I would really appreciate it!
    i would like the channel to be "Leveling for Dungeons" and send me pass word to me in your serv when im on my user name is camintah
  5. No Profile Picture

hi
    I would like to have vent server channel somewhere and admin password..it will be for my clan in Lineage 2 Dreams
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Free 30 Slot Server

We are live once more, in partnership with OGN Networks, we have a 30 slot vent for all to use
    The Info is here:
    http://tinyurl.com/publicvent
    Last edited by DComander1; February 20th, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
  9. No Profile Picture

Exclamation Need Vent Server

Looking for the biggest ventrilo server someone can make (175 max is fine) for my Starcraft2 Team. 100% Free and private. Will advertise your website on my website and on the server itself (room with the website name) With already 100 people signed up under a month and more joining everyday this is a good deal.

Really could use some help so please someone get this for us.
    Contact me at elvenlizard14 @ yahoo (.) com
  11. No Profile Picture

Private Vent Sever?

Hi my name is Jenna and a few of us made our clan in QL. I use vent as they do not and was wanting to know if I could get our own private server. Once people realize I am a girl I get harassed quite often on public servers. So our own team server would be nice without the hassle. Thank you!
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jleversole
    Hi my name is Jenna and a few of us made our clan in QL. I use vent as they do not and was wanting to know if I could get our own private server. Once people realize I am a girl I get harassed quite often on public servers. So our own team server would be nice without the hassle. Thank you!

I can basically help out anyone with their vent needs for free, just contact be at bioflyff @ live . com and we can discuss your needs.
  15. No Profile Picture

Smile

Hey, I am David.

The info again is:

Thanks again.

David.

Hey I would be very thankful if you could make me a private channel for my guild.
    Please reply.

17. No Profile Picture

Needs vent channel :]

Hey I would be very thankful if you could get a private channel for my guild.
    Please reply.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo