Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

need a vent server can someone help

Originally Posted by SabreTech
    Hello,

I am a technician for Crynet Servers Group that takes care of server administration, coding, database engineering, and some develop with our new game Conquer All time.

I read this post and had to join the forum. I am willing to setup a free dedicated Ventrilo server off our main web server to a person who wants one. 8 slots is the best I think I can do right now, but we will see. It will be for your clan only and will be available 24/7. It will not run off our game server, but will be the same experience.

The reason I am doing this is one, the reason Crynet Servers exists (to help people get published on the web or have a server instance of their own). Two, I would ask as a courtesy that you have your clan register on the forum (I will give you the URL)where you can have your OWN clan sub-forum if you want. I really want to do this because it allows us to have more traffic and more possibility based on that increased traffic.

No restrictions, no limitations, no charge. Although I may not be able to run mods or remote administrative software for security reasons, I will do this for a person who simply wants an 8-slot (at the moment) Ventrilo server and will be happy with that as a gift. No more, no less. I would even prefer TeamSpeak 3 to this but it is truly up to you.

Please post on the forum to contact me. It can be found on the Crynet Servers Website of which I cannot post the URL. Search Crynet Servers via Google and it should be on the first page. It is crynetservers with the three w's before it and a dot com after it. Click on community tab once you enter.
    I could use one if you could set up one for me.
  3. No Profile Picture

vent servers

I can give free vent channels out to people who want them if you need your own private server i sell them for a 1 time fee of $20 thats unlimited seats and lifetime access if your interested pls email me at jeremy28092 @ gmail.com or instant messgae at lillonnie28092 @ yahoo.com
  5. No Profile Picture

Looking for Vent channel for my Clan

hello wll my name is Oliver
    Im looking for a ventchannel for my guild that is playing AiKa Global atm iff anyone has room plz reply to me here

thx in advance hope to hear from some1
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Thamuz
    hello wll my name is Oliver
    Im looking for a ventchannel for my guild that is playing AiKa Global atm iff anyone has room plz reply to me here

thx in advance hope to hear from some1

If you are still looking for a free vent server I have a 1000 one free of use here at vent.bio-networks.net 3784

this current one is only temporary. But Email me for more info if you want your own channel.

email bioflyff [at] live [dot] com
  9. No Profile Picture

Talking Free Server

I currently lists a variety of ventrilo servers on my website and facebook page. If you guys are interested please feel free to check them out. We are large public server and yes we giveaway free channels.

FB: facebook (dot) com/FreeVentrilo

I currently have a large server however sometimes I moved the servers location so the IP changes if the server don't work. the correct information can be found on the website.

IP: 208.43.14.20
    Port: 4205
    No Password
  11. No Profile Picture

Small vent server

hey, i have a small vent server i host for a small org for an MMO called AO for a few years now. its been mainly deserted for almost a year, figured i would at least get my moneys worth.

if you would like to use my small vent server for free, give me a pm and i will send you credentials. i will try to check back here for the next few days.

i will remove or correct this post once the slots have been filled.

Thanks.
  13. No Profile Picture

Join my Free Public Multi-Gaming Teamspeak 3 Server!

We're providing you, our free teamspeak 3 server for those of you who doesnt have one or doesnt want to spend money on it.

Join our new Free Public Teamspeak Server! up to 512 slots. Minimum member of 5 to be able to create a permanent channel. When we gave you the Channel Admin, you will have full control of it, so you will feel like you have youre own teamspeak.. You can also give someone Channel Staff.
    Feel free to join!

Teamspeak Address: ts.eternalpros.org

for more information please message me or go to my Teamspeak.
  15. No Profile Picture

vent/teamspeak

Hi,

I have a faction on PWI. I was wondering if some had a teamspeak or vent we could use please. We were using raid but its causing us alot of issues.

We would need access mainly for events on friday evening, saturdays most the day and sunday evening. this would be up to 50 people on saturday.

I will check back here a couple of days, hope somone can help.

Thanks you everyone that reads

fearNuke
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo