Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free Ventrilo

Im renting out a ventrilo server that you all can use for in-game chat or whatever kind of chat... Its based out of Chicago and holds 50 people (I'll increase it if need be). Use it as you wish. Ventrilo is mainly used for voice chat, so you would need a mic/speakers. But there is a text chat function as well.

You can use it for clans or just to create a community or whatever, doesnt matter. Once you sign on, just ask one of the admins (there names are listed in the server comment at the top) to make you a channel and whatnot. If there are none on at the time, then use one of the other channels in the server, until you see one of the admins log on.

Download the ventrilo client software (if you need it) on ventrilo's website... Google it... (sry this forum wont let me post links).

There is three arrows at the top (after youve downloaded the software), the first is your username, second is the information you need to enter (found below), you dont have to do anything with the third arrow if you do not want to.

Use this information to connect to the server:

Hostname: chicago.vent4rent.com
    Port: 3089
    No Password...

If you have problems, post them up here, ill help you get it set up.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by hiker; March 20th, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: User Requested
  3. No Profile Picture

Ventrilo

Hello, can I get a private channel for my guild?
  5. No Profile Picture

Yea sure. How many people do you have in your guild? Also if you dont mind sharing it with a clan that joined the other day.
  7. No Profile Picture

We have like 25 people
  9. No Profile Picture

ok, hop on the vent and I will get you set up. Im usually on from 7-12 pm CST.

Or post here what channel/password you want... Also about what date do you think youll be signing on, so I can upgrade the server.
  11. No Profile Picture

Ill be on ventrilo everyday now, im usually on from 1PM till 9PM (GMT-0). I want my channel to be called RIOT, and maybe i can tell you password somehow secretly? thanks (sorry for such a long time for response, Ive been out of the city)
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ramax99
    Ill be on ventrilo everyday now, im usually on from 1PM till 9PM (GMT-0). I want my channel to be called RIOT, and maybe i can tell you password somehow secretly? thanks (sorry for such a long time for response, Ive been out of the city)
    Ok ill go ahead and make the channel... when you come on you can tell me the password.
  15. No Profile Picture

Still got plenty of space, the server is 2/5 full at most at any given time.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi, can i also get a private channel for my guild? We play Allods Online. Our guild name is Scourge and we have around 15 people.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by kikomachine
    Hi, can i also get a private channel for my guild? We play Allods Online. Our guild name is Scourge and we have around 15 people.
    Yea man no problem, sign on and Ill get you set up. I should be on for the rest of the day. Name is "muffin" in the server.
  21. No Profile Picture

hey

Me and my friends playing Diablo2 Lod, could you set us up with a private channel of 5 people. call it D2LOD
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Ccarcii
    Me and my friends playing Diablo2 Lod, could you set us up with a private channel of 5 people. call it D2LOD
    Yea, ill set it up as a public channel for right now, if you guys see a server admin on, tell him what password you want it to be (to make it a private channel).
  25. No Profile Picture

Hej @atomicmuffin (-:
    Was wondering if you had room for a 5 man slot for Counter-strike source use, we're working hard getting on top once again and a Teamspeak server could help us on way(:
    If so i would like;
    Name : R3KILL Teamspeak.
    Pass : rekillts
    Thanks in advance ~R3KILL Clan.
  27. No Profile Picture

I got about 25 slots left. So yes I can easilyget you in there. However this is a ventrilo server and not a teamspeak. There basically the same thing, though. However this is a free voice chat for you guys. If you still want to use the server, ill make you a channel when I get home tonight from work. If you want to go ahead and start using it, then you can sign on and use one of the public channels or ask Demon(a server admin) to make you one. He should be on right now, you may have to PM him to get his attention.
  29. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by atomicmuffin
    I got about 25 slots left. So yes I can easilyget you in there. However this is a ventrilo server and not a teamspeak. There basically the same thing, though. However this is a free voice chat for you guys. If you still want to use the server, ill make you a channel when I get home tonight from work. If you want to go ahead and start using it, then you can sign on and use one of the public channels or ask Demon(a server admin) to make you one. He should be on right now, you may have to PM him to get his attention.
    Yeah my bad lol, im just so tired, im almost writing afsleep lol.
    Anyways, we dont need the slot right away, just would be great to have one on Monday(:
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo