1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Gaming Community Sponsorship

Hello everyone, my name is Alex.

Toxic Generation is looking for a sponsorship to get servers and more notice in the gaming world. Since our community is looking to host a plethora of games, we are looking to host multiple game servers with a voice server and our website once we can.

When we get set up with your hosting services we will make sure to keep track of the support and quality. If all works out, all of you future purchases will be made strictly from your hosting services.

You will receive full advertising on all our content (servers, website, forums).
    All future hosting purchases will be from you, our sponsor, guaranteed.

If you are looking for extra things from us or want more information please contact me at: CptSnowReveille(AT)hotmail.com
    Steam: 99cptsnow

Our steam community group: steamcommunity(DOT)com/groups/ToxicGeneration
  3. No Profile Picture

If you are still looking for a web hosting company, check out aliencp .com and as for a voice server check out alienworldhosting .com am sorry but i don't know of any gaming server website's :/
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by AcPAntonio
    If you are still looking for a web hosting company, check out aliencp .com and as for a voice server check out alienworldhosting .com am sorry but i don't know of any gaming server website's :/
    Thanks for the reply, mainly looking for game server hosting though all of the other things have a work around. Appreciate it a lot though!
  7. No Profile Picture

Coming Soon

Well, please stay tuned as we are planning on getting Gaming Servers and Web Hosting integrated with the Alienworld Hosting Free TeamSpeak 3 Company..
  9. No Profile Picture

For sure!, Ill defiantly keep up to date on it. Ill contact them when I see that available. Do you know if they do sponsorships?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo