1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a Free Ventrilo or TS3 Server

Well my World of Warcraft guild needs a free Ventrilo or Teamspeak 3 server as mentioned above and we would be real glad if someone could host one of these for us, max 50 slot minimum 25, and anywhere in Europe would be quite good.

X-fire - upthegot
    Skype - awe_muzza
  3. No Profile Picture

u can use mine i have a 512 slots one with only like 30 occupied daily
  5. No Profile Picture

Sure i'd like that, for some reason i can't PM you directly could you add me or something to give the details.
  7. No Profile Picture

Post Hello

Hey i saw that your looking for a server, i see that you have already found one but i have a company Unified Hosting that hosts Free TeamSpeak 3 Servers. We still have a few left for use. I saw your post and wanted to know if you wanted a server. We host a max of about 50 Slots. We offer support if needed as well.

Hope you get back to me soon iHyperHacker is the name Jose is my TeamSpeak 3 Server name and here is the information for our public TeamSpeak 3 sever, drop by anytime 66.172.33.57:9987 the server is completely free, however we do accept any donations to keep our services up and running. If there is no one at the server to assist you when you are there you can just go to our website www. UnifiedHosting.weebly .com go to the Contact Us page and fill in the information or use the Requesting Center and fill out the Server Request form. Once we have read your request we will get back to you as soon as possible, there will be no ads whats so ever on your server, thank you for your time.
    Last edited by iHyerHacker; August 8th, 2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Adding More Information

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo