1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cool Looking for new Hosting Provider

Hi all,

I'm actually with Freehostia.com with the Supernatural plan (freehostia.com/supernatural.html). My sites are hosted there for more than 3 years. For 2 years and a half, I had an awesome experience with them but since a few months, am having 502 and 503 errors all day long. They can't solve the issues and this is forcing me to look for another provider. I'm not looking for cheapest web hosting and my budget is $10 / Mth. Ideally I would love to have the same features as listed in the link above with a real 99.9% uptime this time ;-) and additionally if I could have some threat scanning software running that would be perfect!

I really like working with cpanel so I have searched for hosting providers which are providing cpanel (hosting-review.com/hosting-directory/top-10-lists/Top-cPanel-Hosting-Companies.shtml). Coolhandle.com and justhost.com being among the best ranked, I decided to check the reviews for these 2 but they as bad as the one I'm seeing for Freehostia.com. I understand that some hosting providers are offering money back guarantee etc... but it's the time I will loose in the migration process that I want to avoid.

I'm really lost actually, so thanks for all your comments !
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello, May i know your current disk and bandwidth usages? Should be fairly easy to check within cPanel.

On a side-note, our largest plan is $7.99/mo and we have multiple discounts available. The most popular is "1cent" where you only have to pay $0.01 for your first month on ANY plan from our site.

We also have custom solutions available if any of our plans don't fit your needs.

"Designer" Plan
    25gb Disk
    625gb Bandwidth
    Unlimited domains, Unlimited FTP Accounts, etc. (Basically everything is unlimited except disk/bandwidth)

http://blastport.com/
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi,

Thanks for replying but am more looking for advices from users than proposals.

For traffic: less than 20Gb / Mth (Currently FH will allow me 900Gb / Mth.)

For Disk Usage: 10Gb would be more than sufficient.

Regards, KF
  7. No Profile Picture

Cool

Hi all,

After hours and hours reading about reviews and features of various hosting providers, I shortlisted 2 of them: justhost.com and hosting24.com.

If anyone could tell me which one is better in terms of uptime, that would be great...

Regards, KF
  9. Contributing User

You must check with Reprise Hosting | Cheap VPS Hosting provider, Reprise Hosting provides 99.9% Server Uptime with Money back Guarantee and 24/7/365 days support.
  11. No Profile Picture

I would personally say stay away from Justhost and all those hosting companies that offer unlimited stuff. You are gonna repent later with more headaches and issues. Infact never trust the top web hosting review websites as they are often paid ones with high affiliate percentage from hosting providers.

If you are really looking for a reliable one, I would suggest you to check out rshosting.com. I can vouch on their reliable servers and the unbelievably fast support.
  13. Contributing User

Hello,

first of all - try browse another review sites rather then www.hosting-review.com , as many of such sites are paid and provide less accurate reviews.

Second, if you ask some hosting provider to let you know some customer websites hosted with them, you can easily contact the owner just with the question or short opinion regarding the web host, so you can get some valuable info.

Third, what is your location preference?

For around $10 mo. there're good plans available with cPanel, plenty of space, Script installers, 24x7 customer support, 99.99% uptime, daily backups and high reliability, plus full money back guarantee.

More info at - http://www.euro-space.net/cheap-hosting-europe

For your own satisfaction, avoid hosting providers offering everything Unlimited, as they usually having lots of issues with the server / network, etc.

Cheers!
    Reliable UK web hosting from 1.99 /mo.
    Reseller hosting from 9.99 /mo.
    VPS hosting from 7.99 /mo.
    24x7 Professional Support & 15-Day Money Back Guarantee!

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007
  15. No Profile Picture

check our offer at: Web Design - Joomla Mangento - Wordpress
    Vnextenions team has been founded since 2007 with the aim of providing best website design services to individuals, non-profit organizations, and any kind of businesses.

Coming with us, your company can get professional services which are carried out by our hard-working and experienced team; moreover, you can save a lot of money for your projects.

In addition to this, our team members are passionate about using technology to solve business issues. They are very responsible, aspirational, resourceful. They know that communication is a key ingredient and to ask questions if they don't know or understand something.

Vnextensions provides services for:
    • Joomla Development
    • Wordpress Development
    • Magento Development
    • Custom software development
    • Custom ecommerce and e-store website development
    • Mobile application development
    • For Hire PHP
    • HTML5 AND CSS3
    • Design websites, logos
    • Custom Joomla Templates, Magento themes, wordpress themes
    • Website optimization and maintenance
    • Java Developers
    • Technical support
    • Online training

You can see some of our work below and our website at: Web Design - Joomla Mangento - Wordpress

If you are seeking best services (or other services not listed) don’t hesitate to contact us now we will meet your demands and make you satisfied.

We will be available for you 24/7 and we also work with you to provide a very accurate quote and timeline.
    Finally, we are very flexible in regards to payment terms, payment arrangements, quotes, timeline and so forth.
    Contact us:
    Our website: Web Design - Joomla Mangento - Wordpress
    Our email: team@vnextensions.com
    Our address: Oudegracht 179 (werf), 3511NE Utrecht
  17. No Profile Picture

Hey, just opened new webhosting, as i am promoting there is an option of 1 per month for lifetime and you get unlimited everything! Web Hosting and full 24h support!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo