1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need LARGE, RELIABLE Shared Hosting Plan

Hello. I'm presently a Vexxhost customer, and have been for two years now. Unfortunately, for the SECOND time, they've decided to suspend my account for using up "too much CPU time."

I'm presently looking for another host which can easily take up my current set of sites and handle the amount of requests that are sent back and forth. My current REQUIREMENTS are as follows and may increase slightly in the near future.

Space: 10GB
    Transfer: ~1TB (Monthly - mostly in database requests)
    ~20 addon domains
    Unlimited MySQL databases
    cPanel preferred

The biggest requirement here is that the host NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO QUICKLY RESPOND TO SUPPORT TICKETS.

The host ALSO must be required to WORK WITH ME in the case of excess CPU or memory usage, and must be willing to reinstate my account QUICKLY after I provide a fix for the issue. I'm willing to work with you guys, so please work with me too.

This package will mostly be used for my online resume and for handling database (MySQL) communications from desktop applications through a PHP tunnel.

I do NOT need any adult hosting, though if you can provide that as well, it'd be a plus.

If you think you can provide this for me, please send me a message or respond to this thread. Serious offers only, please.
  3. No Profile Picture

NekoMina, may I ask what is your budget?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by NekoMina
    Hello. I'm presently a Vexxhost customer, and have been for two years now. Unfortunately, for the SECOND time, they've decided to suspend my account for using up "too much CPU time."

I'm presently looking for another host which can easily take up my current set of sites and handle the amount of requests that are sent back and forth. My current REQUIREMENTS are as follows and may increase slightly in the near future.

~20 addon domains
    cPanel preferred

The biggest requirement here is that the host NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO QUICKLY RESPOND TO SUPPORT TICKETS.

The host ALSO must be required to WORK WITH ME in the case of excess CPU or memory usage, and must be willing to reinstate my account QUICKLY after I provide a fix for the issue. I'm willing to work with you guys, so please work with me too.

This package will mostly be used for my online resume and for handling database (MySQL) communications from desktop applications through a PHP tunnel.

I do NOT need any adult hosting, though if you can provide that as well, it'd be a plus.

If you think you can provide this for me, please send me a message or respond to this thread. Serious offers only, please.
    Hello Neko Mina,

You should check my plans on Bulky Hosting dot com
    Especially one with the unlimited Mysql databases.
    Big bulky and Bulky enterprise
    May i ask you if you were interested to get your domain name for free?

Thanks and regards,

Pete
  7. No Profile Picture

I'm currently paying around ~$60 a year, and would like to stay under $100 a year.

However, in the case that I can find a host who'd be willing to work with me as stated in the original post, I'd be willing to pay more in order to secure the accessibility of my sites.

In regards to requiring free domain names or anything, it's not necessary. I've got twelve presently, all for personal usage, and I really can't think of what I'd need another for.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

With shared hosting under $100/year you are going to have a hard time finding a web host that is going to allow you to host resource intensive sites. Since most hosts are squeezing 500-1000 sites on a server, they simply cannot profit if sites are using 5-10% CPU on a $5 a month hosting plan. And if your site is pushing 10 TB a month, it is way too much for shared hosting.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by NekoMina

~20 addon domains
    cPanel preferred

Insane Hosting will take you

We use AsRock Supercomputers with Linux and Windows OS for Hosting our clients. In other words, each Supercomputer has 8 cabinets, and each cabinet has roughly 1804 CPU's. We can handle anything you can throw at us, including over 100,000 Gigabytes of MSSQL or MySQL usage.

Account - $8/month

Bandwidth - Unlimited
    Disk Space - Unlimited (we have over 880 Terrabytes available)
    Speed - 10 GB/s line (3.4 Download, 4.1 Upload)
    Professionally Hosted Server - Power backups
    Data Backups every 24 hours
    Unlimited MySQL, MSSQL, Shell, FTP, FTP accounts, Domains etc.
    0.01-0.04 MS Response Time (Insta-Page Loading)
    Cpanel, SSL/TLS, CGI-BIN, SSH, Perl, PHP, Python, etc.

Contact me on MSN:

Sticker94 @ Live . com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo