May 30th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Reliable Windows Reseller Account
Ok, I'm on the hunt for a REAL reseller account from a RELIABLE provider. Below are my requirements
1. Reseller Account
At Least 1Gb/10Gb
Easy Upgrade Path
The right to host (Legal) .exe/.zip files etc
2. Full support for ASP.Net
- running dlls from the /bin directory
- code behind
4. A REAL uptime guarantee.
I want to know how you'll make it up to me if your servers go down.
5. Emailed warning giving at least 48hrs notice of any scheduled downtime.
Just posting a notice on your website is NOT good enough. If the server is taken offline and I
haven't been warned I would expect the uptime guarantee to take effect.
6. I'm tired of hosts that continually switch servers and force me to recreate all my accounts.
In the event that this takes place I would want at LEAST a free month of hosting to make up for
the time and inconvenience.
7. Sessions MUST work normally. Load balancing is great. Load balancing without sticky sessions is a nightmare.
If sessions don't work normally I'll be wanting my money back.
8. Includes MUST work normally. I don't want to force my customers to put in extra directory names
they know nothing about for includes to work. If the include path isn't the same as the web path
I'll be wanting my money back.
9. A real support guarantee. Anything over 48hrs is way too long to wait for a support reply, and that's
being generous. If you can't respond in 48 hrs you aren't the host for me. If you can't respond in under
48hrs I'll be wanting my money back.
I'm not going to be signing up for any year long plans until I've tried the hosting service for a while. If you cannot provide all of the above then I am not interested
Like the answers I give? Why not ask me directly at my forum
. I'm always glad to help.
Check out DynamicTable
Get reliable and affordable hosting at www.thinksmarthosting.com