1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sponsor who can give vps?

Hey guys,

I am a gamer which cant really afford much right now my paypal is messed up and wont allow me to send money my credit card is high limit so if hacker hacks it im dead so I needed a sponsor who can provide me a vds/dedi box which can run around 2-6 counter strike 1.6 servers because I really want to start a community im good with linux and websites but not with php or html I know how to create the servers and site all I need is a vds and a sponsor in return for the sponsorship and vds I will advertise you guys over my site (after I get sponsored ill make a website) and my servers like this Server Name [1000 FPS] [FASTDL] [site sponsor ] [mysite] and if im sponsored ill put all my donations to your paypal email so my sponsor will receive all the money I get. + + + + + + + + + + +

I will be willing to pay 15 dollars to start of the sponsorship then all donations will do to you Sponsor.

A good vds would be like this

Disk Space: 200-300 gb.
    Ram: 3-4 gb mabye even 2 might be good
    Burstable Ram:2-4 Gb
    Dedicated Cpu: 2.4Ghz or something

Im not really pro with specs so ill take what ever comes as long as servers are working at least around 2-3

Contacts:

Email: i a m g a m e r 2 9 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Please take the spaces out ^^

Steam: Teckins

Thanks for reading

Have a great day

Teckins

UPDATED 1/17/2012

Edit/Delete Message
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Contact Micohosting. They support gamers a lot.
  5. No Profile Picture

not many companys will give you a "free" vps with the specs you ask for... good luck
  7. No Profile Picture

Hey,

Already done Micohosting was a great host they sponsored me with great prices and deals . I dont think anyone can match mico!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo