1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I want Sub Domain with free HOSTING!! Trustful !!

I have used some free host. But I got there various problem in using their free sub domain along with free hosting. I have done many seo work for my one sub domain given by that free host company. Now that subdomain dose not opening. In my another free host free domain the owner first told no add, they have given me free without no condition and now I am looking they have added there own add in my sub domain.

So Is there any trusted hosting company where they will give me a subdomain with free hosting and not give there add. Can I use it free for lifetime? How I can believe it?
  3. No Profile Picture
    CEO StealthyHosting

What are you doing with the subdomain/website? You are better off looking for a company that would sponsor you with a top level tld and webhosting. Most companies would do this in exchange for either a "sponsored by" link or a promiss to purchase webhosting when your business model succeeds. Please let us know what your business model is so we can better understand your needs.
    Brian Kearney, CEO Stealthy Hosting Inc
    Shared/Reseller/Dedicated Hosting Http://StealthyHosting.com
    Please Contact us for VPS/Colo pricing.
    Email: sales@stealthyhosting.com Phone: 253-880-1233
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would suggest using a free .co.cc or .cz.cc domain instead of a sub-domain, as free hosts often go under. Makes more sense to spend the time doing SEO on a domain that will not die with them. That being said, please feel free to sign up at http:/0000free.com for the hosting part (co.cc/cz.cc domains welcome).
  7. Contributing User

ďAt present, there are many web hosting companies for selection. But it may difficult to find out a good quality web host company because there are thousands and thousands of providerís campaign in web market. So look up to the following when you are choosing a web hosting company, there are several things has for consideration. A good web hosting company will ensure customerís satisfaction. For this they have sufficient resources available to provide its users with stability and reliability. Low quality web hosting companies will host as many as one thousand websites on a single server, without regard for the additional risk of equipment failure that this causes, as well as the reduced traffic capacity for the sites. A good web hosting company will avoid this issue by 250 to 300 websites in each server, and not overloading the bandwidth and available storage space. Any good web hosting company will be sure to provide a lot of technical support to their customers. They also provide 24 hours live help. Top Quality service and reasonable rate is always better then low rate and low quality free host service. But cheap rate Website Design and hosting is bad it is not always true. The level of host provided by the company must have a huge impact for your satisfaction with your choice.Ē

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo