1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

In Need of VPS...

Hi,

I currently am sharing a Dedicated server with 2 others and I am not happy with it (nor was I before I agreed to be on it with them, but I was low on money at the time and needed a temp. solution.) They are using managed.com and I really do not like there service..
    I was hopeing someone could host me a VPS/VDS so I can host my clients as well as run a Ragnarok Online server.. I have very few clients and Ragnarok does not use very much bandwidth (the server I was running it one took up about 50MB of bandwidth a month for 20 members..) This will need to be a Linux server (any distribution) and I want cpanel/whm, etc.. (standard hosting services..) I am looking to spend $40 a month, if you have an offer,or have any questions about what I am asking for, please post it or contact me via the following methods:

AIM: Dark Hikami
    email: darkhikami@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Hikami
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Virtual Private Server 1
    192 MB RAM
    6 GB HD
    100 GB BW
    cPanel/WHM
    3 IPs
    cPanel/WHM

Monthly Price: $34.99

Payment method: Paypal and Credit Card (processed by 2checkout.com)

Discounts: 3 months sign up - 4%
    6 months sign up - 6%
    12 months sign up - 10%

In case you were interested do not hesitate to contact us at sales@gabbix.com

Thanks,

Daniel Basilio
    Gabbix Solutions Owner
    http://www.gabbix.com
    Toll free: +1-888-387-7140
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Hikami
    Hi,

I currently am sharing a Dedicated server with 2 others and I am not happy with it (nor was I before I agreed to be on it with them, but I was low on money at the time and needed a temp. solution.) They are using managed.com and I really do not like there service..
    I was hopeing someone could host me a VPS/VDS so I can host my clients as well as run a Ragnarok Online server.. I have very few clients and Ragnarok does not use very much bandwidth (the server I was running it one took up about 50MB of bandwidth a month for 20 members..) This will need to be a Linux server (any distribution) and I want cpanel/whm, etc.. (standard hosting services..) I am looking to spend $40 a month, if you have an offer,or have any questions about what I am asking for, please post it or contact me via the following methods:

AIM: Dark Hikami
    email: darkhikami@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Hikami
    I don't know anything about Ragnarok but out of curiousity is there no way you could do everything you need to on a reseller account with shell?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by KaveyHosting
    I don't know anything about Ragnarok but out of curiousity is there no way you could do everything you need to on a reseller account with shell?
    I will need some ports opened possibly with someone with root access to the firewall.. Besides that I am pretty sure I can do the rest, then again, I have not tried it on anything but a full root Ded...

Thanks,
    Jason
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Jason,

Chances are everything that needs to be done can be done by one of our highly professional server admins. We are willing to open ports on the firewall for our Shared/Reselling servers.

Either way, what type of DiskSpace and Bandwidth are you looking for, as well as a price range.

Contact me if interested --
    ---------------------------------
    UserUnfriendly, LLC.
    Hosting Done Right.
    w: http://userunfriendly.com
    e: support@userunfriendly.com
    AIM: UUHelp
    ---------------------------------

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo