January 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Need VPS or Dedicated in Canada
1. Server must be located in Canada, preferrably Toronto area.
2. I need 5 non-consecutive IP addresses.
3. I need to be able to run a VPN software on it. For that I will need either tap/tun or ppp_* modules compiled and loaded. Not an issue for dedicated servers but some VPS providers prohibit it.
4. I won't run any resource-consuming apps so close to minimal specs (for close to minimal price) will work for me.
January 6th, 2007, 12:33 PM
January 6th, 2007, 05:35 PM
If willing to do a usa based company datacenter is in Michigan let me know
January 8th, 2007, 12:03 PM
No I only need Canadian hosting.
July 11th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I hope you would have found your required location host but if not then you can have 50% discount offer vps check basic package
[Windows VPS Plan 512]
- RAM: 512 MB
- CPU cores: 2
- Disk space: 50 GB
- Data transfer: 500 GB
- Operating System: Windows 2008 R2 (2003 also available)
Monthly price with 50% discount: $9.95
Promotional code: VPSWEVSERVER-50
July 23rd, 2013, 12:42 AM
July 31st, 2013, 09:27 PM
try looking at www.crookservers.com , VPS & dedicated servers are available in Montreal Canada. Additional IP addressing available.
August 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM
Since you are looking for Canadian webhost, I would suggest crocweb.com who have a very good service and support. However I believe they only offer VPS as of now and not dedicated servers yet.