Thread: Need VPS (Paid)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Many servers offers unlimited bandwidth at 100mbit port. i think you can expect price like 15usd for your VPS specs.
    Last edited by postcd; April 10th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    $0.5 Hosting on cPanel
    $4 VPS; $30 Dedi
    InstantcPanelHosting.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by bitsnbytes
    Currently I am a customer of GoDaddy - but their service SUCKS(VPS). The speeds are terrible and trying to run any FTP service on their network is a nightmare. They wouldn't even provide me information on my CPU limitations or what kind of processing power is provided with my specific package. They replied, "Sorry we do not give that information out."

Anyway, I need a VPS set-up that has at least 15gb of storage and 500GB of bandwidth with a min of 1gb ram. I must be able to claim all expenses as a business expense (taxes). I'm not too worried about CPU at this point b/c I will be using mostly for web hosting and mercurial (version control).

Ideally, I'd like to share some space with a system admin vet. Currently going for my Linux + cert and a complete newb to system admin.

Must be linux. Not very picky on flavor... Centos, Fedora ...

Thanks.
    We can do this at $5/mo with our 1GB RAM plan, however it will be unmanaged so you'll have to install everything yourself. Use the promo code: DEV1024 if you're interested.

http://anynode.net
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo