Thread: Web Host Needed

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Host Needed

I am currently looking for a web host to host my clan website. I have a xbox clan and will be making a forum website for the clan. I will be using phpbb. I am new to all this so I don't know much. For the website I want a login page where anyone can register then another page where are registered clan members can talk to just each other. I would like to get Emails for everyone through the website and other than that I do not think we will be using a lot of space or anything like that. Please let me know what you can offer. I do not have alot of money to put into this. I am looking for free or for really cheap like 5 or 10 bucks a year. Please just email me what you can offer.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can try Micohosting(dot)com

They got really good web hosting packages at a low price
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

You should forget to find account like one you need for "free". You might start with a Shared Hosting service which will cost you between $5 and $10 per month, not per year. However, very soon you might need to upgrade to a virtual machine, if your clan grows and the member use a lot of resources.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: 90 miles from Chicago; Network: Level 3, Cogent, Internap
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello Deedster37,

I'm Jerry and I own The Premier Host. I feel my Starter package would work good for you. The Premier Host also offers VPS's and Dedicated Server's, so you can rest knowing that you can grow with us.

Here is a list of great features that meet your every need.

- 24/7/365 Email (Ticket) Support (average response time is 10 minutes!)
    - 24/7/365 Server Monitoring with instant REACTION (1 minute interval checks)
    - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    - Daily Complete Website Backups
    - Dual Xeon Dual Core
    - cPanel Control Panel
    - Online Webmail and FTP (includes Roundcube, Horde, SquirrelMail)
    - CURL, ImageMagick, GD, PHP 5, MySQL 5, CGI, IonCube, Zend Optimizer and more!
    - Automatic virus scanning of your emails.
    - Word class spam protection.
    - Extremely secure hosting environment utilizing several advanced programs (including suPHP) to help prevent spamming and hacking.
    - and so much more...

Our Starter package costs 9.99/yr and comes with:
    1,000MB DiskSpace
    50GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited E-Mail address, Databases, etc.
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    Softaculous
    and more
    BUT wait, order before May 31st and get a recurring 40% off! use coupon code 40off
    thepremierhost.com/shared.html

Best regards,
    Jerry

Originally Posted by Deedster37
    I am currently looking for a web host to host my clan website. I have a xbox clan and will be making a forum website for the clan. I will be using phpbb. I am new to all this so I don't know much. For the website I want a login page where anyone can register then another page where are registered clan members can talk to just each other. I would like to get Emails for everyone through the website and other than that I do not think we will be using a lot of space or anything like that. Please let me know what you can offer. I do not have alot of money to put into this. I am looking for free or for really cheap like 5 or 10 bucks a year. Please just email me what you can offer.
  9. No Profile Picture

wanna check out this, minimal requirement for you to be hosted free. goto freeshell.cripperz.sg

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo