#1
  1. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171

    Good webhosting in Australia


    Hello guys;

    I have been paying $500 a year for 30 domians and 10 gig disk space. I dont have access to cpanel.

    Does anyone know of a better hosting company in Australia?

    Thanks
  2. #2
  3. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Have you taken a look at Dedicated Servers Australia ? Who are you currently using?
  4. #3
  5. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171
    Originally Posted by scott.corbin
    Have you taken a look at Dedicated Servers Australia ? Who are you currently using?
    I am using Quedrahosting, they are reliable and up most of the times but $500 a year plus no cpanel.

    I do not want to risk my site rankings in Google

    Do you have a host in mind?

    Thanks
  6. #4
  7. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    I am interested to know if you found a suitable Host. Can you update us on your experience?
  8. #5
  9. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171
    Originally Posted by scott.corbin
    I am interested to know if you found a suitable Host. Can you update us on your experience?
    No man, its all the same
  10. #6
  11. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    4

    Smile Would like to help


    Hi, my name is Mark Grannum I would like to help you with your new hosting you can visit my site at sonwebhost. Thanks
  12. #7
  13. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171
    Originally Posted by SonWebHost
    Hi, my name is Mark Grannum I would like to help you with your new hosting you can visit my site at sonwebhost. Thanks
    Hey Mark how are you?
    Would you please let me know the options for:

    Unimited disk space
    Unlimited domains
    Cpanel

    Thank you
  14. #8
  15. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    4

    Smile A VSP with a reseller account


    Originally Posted by zxcvbnm
    Hey Mark how are you?
    Would you please let me know the options for:

    Unimited disk space
    Unlimited domains
    Cpanel

    Thank you
    I would provide you with a VSP with a C panel on it, you can host unlimited domains, Unlimited disk space. For the money your spending now or less if you require a discount and provide the 10 GB as your now using and add to it should your need arise. We would work with you to build a server that is always on and provide double the resources your using so as to keep on hand the room to grow at all times. Thanks Mark
  16. #9
  17. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171
    Originally Posted by SonWebHost
    I would provide you with a VSP with a C panel on it, you can host unlimited domains, Unlimited disk space. For the money your spending now or less if you require a discount and provide the 10 GB as your now using and add to it should your need arise. We would work with you to build a server that is always on and provide double the resources your using so as to keep on hand the room to grow at all times. Thanks Mark
    Mark it sounds very good. Thank you.

    I now only have 2 concerns.

    How long have you been around? I couldn'd find reviews on you

    And the other thing is your location. Do you have any Australian based location also?

    Thank you
  18. #10
  19. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    4

    Smile Been around 2002


    Originally Posted by zxcvbnm
    Mark it sounds very good. Thank you.

    I now only have 2 concerns.

    How long have you been around? I couldn'd find reviews on you

    And the other thing is your location. Do you have any Australian based location also?

    Thank you
    I started hosting with AIT in 2002 and now host at gator host, I am located in Barbados and your Embassy just open a branch here, do you want your dedicated server to be in Australia or
  20. #11
  21. A Change of Season
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,670
    Rep Power
    171
    Originally Posted by SonWebHost
    I started hosting with AIT in 2002 and now host at gator host, I am located in Barbados and your Embassy just open a branch here, do you want your dedicated server to be in Australia or
    Yes sure because of the search engines mainly. Do you have an office somewhere in Australia?
    Thanks
  22. #12
  23. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    4

    Smile


    Originally Posted by zxcvbnm
    Yes sure because of the search engines mainly. Do you have an office somewhere in Australia?
    Thanks
    I am located in Barbados and I can setup your server in Australia and a virtual office in Australia if you require.
    Thanks
  24. #13
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    2
    zxcvbnm, cpanel cost around $15 monthly, which makes it almost $200 yearly. you may try australian hosters like http://www.serversaustralia.com.au/ or http://crm.datasoft.ws/
    Last edited by postcd; April 10th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.
    $0.5 Hosting on cPanel
    $4 VPS; $30 Dedi
    InstantcPanelHosting.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo