1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

hosting / web design needed for video sharing site

Hello,

I need to establish a website where members of my car club can log in, upload medium length (<2 min) videos (est. max file size 100mb but most 10mb), and download videos that others have loaded. For the first few months I would expect the maximum number of videos to be <100.

I don't need to stream video and I would like this prohibited to save bandwidth.

Web site does not have to be flashy or look good at this point, I just need it simple and organized in folders by event so that everyone can figure it out easily.

Of course I need administrator control over the site or the ability to be the only one who submits tickets for changes.

You can assume that everyone using the site will have a broadband connection. I would like the bandwidth to support downloading the videos in a reasonable time frame (<1 min per video).

Please respond here with your companies capabilities and prices.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What sort of space would you be looking at in total?

Whats the budget you have set aside for this.

Many thanks

James
    Sales@slackerservices.com
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello, as a user of car sites I know what you need and are talking about.
    Depending on your user base I can offer you a better plan that will both fit your budget and needs. Below are two plans with 50% off first month coupons for your use.

Also, I get the feeling that you will need setup of your site with this account? We feature Fantastico which is an auto-installer for PHP scripts which will do EXACTLY what you are seeking at no additional charge as it is included with all of our packages. We also feature a free sitebuilder included with every plan.

If you need any help I'd be more than happy to take you by the hand and show you the wonderful world of web hosting!

Basic
    500MB of storage space
    15,500MB of data transfer
    cPanel WITH Fantastico!
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    Unlimited Email Addresses
    Unlimited mySQL Databases
    Unlimited Technical Support
    Daily Backups

Only $2.33 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

Luxury
    1,000MB of storage space
    25,000MB of data transfer
    cPanel WITH Fantastico!
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    Daily Backups

Only $4.67 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

----------------------------------------------
    ABOUT US!

A REAL host, the hosting market is very saturated with new "hosts" popping up each day, most of these hosts do not operate longer than 1 week, and many are ran by very unprofessional people. We are a financially backed company with very professional work ethics and a business like attitude. LytenHost is registered as an Limited Liability Company (LLC) and actually has a toll free number 1-877-743-6500 for sales, support and billing use.
    Everyone here are very friendly people that enjoy what they do and have a passion for the industry, which is very beneficial to you.
    We strive for PERFECTION we promise that we'll provide you with excellent hosting and services or we'll give you your money back... plain and simple!

Choose the perfect solution!
    Choose Us!

LytenHost LLC
    http://www.lytenhost.com
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by MDurai
    Hello, as a user of car sites I know what you need and are talking about.
    Depending on your user base I can offer you a better plan that will both fit your budget and needs. Below are two plans with 50% off first month coupons for your use.

Also, I get the feeling that you will need setup of your site with this account? We feature Fantastico which is an auto-installer for PHP scripts which will do EXACTLY what you are seeking at no additional charge as it is included with all of our packages. We also feature a free sitebuilder included with every plan.

If you need any help I'd be more than happy to take you by the hand and show you the wonderful world of web hosting!

Basic
    500MB of storage space
    15,500MB of data transfer
    cPanel WITH Fantastico!
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    Daily Backups

Only $2.33 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

Luxury
    1,000MB of storage space
    25,000MB of data transfer
    cPanel WITH Fantastico!
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    Daily Backups

Only $4.67 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

ABOUT US!

A REAL host, the hosting market is very saturated with new "hosts" popping up each day, most of these hosts do not operate longer than 1 week, and many are ran by very unprofessional people. We are a financially backed company with very professional work ethics and a business like attitude. LytenHost is registered as an Limited Liability Company (LLC) and actually has a toll free number 1-877-743-6500 for sales, support and billing use.
    Everyone here are very friendly people that enjoy what they do and have a passion for the industry, which is very beneficial to you.
    We strive for PERFECTION we promise that we'll provide you with excellent hosting and services or we'll give you your money back... plain and simple!

Choose the perfect solution!
    Choose Us!

LytenHost LLC
    http://www.lytenhost.com

I tried calling your service number but it was closed for the night.

I do need some basic help with the site design. I have only used site-weaver and HTML-weaver. The first version will NOT look good because I'm only interested in making it work. My goal will be to keep it simple.

I would be interested in signing up for a 3 month trial run. Let me know the total cost and I will get back to you.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Matt Merrill
    I tried calling your service number but it was closed for the night.

I do need some basic help with the site design. I have only used site-weaver and HTML-weaver. The first version will NOT look good because I'm only interested in making it work. My goal will be to keep it simple.

I would be interested in signing up for a 3 month trial run. Let me know the total cost and I will get back to you.
    Hi again Matt,
    Sorry about the delayed response. I've contact you via pm with my email address of michael@lytenhost.com please contact me there so that I can set up a trial for you and discuss the specs and pricing. Thanks again.
    Michael
    LytenHost Sales and Support

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo