Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free Ventrilo Server?

Hey, my Counter-Strike team is currently in need of a ventrilo server. We'll only need about 8-10 slots, just enough for the team, and we will do a lot of advertising for you in return and get you a lot of publicity. We are a very well known team and you will not be disappointed with the results.
  3. No Profile Picture

Free chanell Team Speak

i can get u free channel of Team Speak
  5. No Profile Picture

bump
  7. No Profile Picture

go to www.ventrilo.com and download the ventrilo server and run it then give your players your IP and BOOM free ventrilo server you can get your IP from www.ipchicken.com
  9. No Profile Picture

my team needs a server.. think i could get one? wahts the hostname and port? I will advertise for u also!
  11. No Profile Picture

Team Speak Hosting

www. teamspeakservers. tk
  13. No Profile Picture

Hey, I am David.

I have a public 100 Slot Ventrilo. If you would like to use it, please feel free to do so.

Hostname/IP: vent3.gameservers.com
    Port: 4347

Due to spammers, if you think you are going to be using the Ventrilo a lot, then please feel free to Email me telling me you want a private channel with a password, and I will do it! If you are going to only use the Ventrilo once or twice then please do not request a private channel, just use a public channel.

If the vent becomes popular I will up the slots, so please tell your friends!

If you have a Private Channel I will also give the person requesting it the ability to move people from the “Move Me” channel to their private channel, if you want a password changing or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to come to the vent and talk to me

The info again is:

If you need an Admin there is generally one on with the “Admin” tag or in an Admin room. Feel free to ask for a Private Channel from an Admin too if you wish.
    Talk to you all soon, use the vent and spread the word, I would appreciate it!

Once the Ventrilo becomes a little more popular, I would like to start a website, selling Ventrilo’s and maybe even start selling hosting, game servers and dedicated servers.

Thanks again.

David.

PS – If you don’t want to use it, tell other people, help me get it popular please! I would really appreciate it!
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

50 Slot server. Protected from spammers, everybody pretty much keeps to themself. IP: 70.86.90.150 Port: 3805
    Theres always an admin on. My name is "element". Ill be happy to make as many channels as you need. Feel free to post the server info on different forums, advertise to gain rep+ of this server. Hope to see you there.
  17. No Profile Picture

private channel?

I need a private channel for my Perfect world guild,
    would there be any chance in one?
    theres about 10 ppl willing to use it.
    tried the public channel but apparently its not public anymore.
    got kicked out of it lol
    nevermind ey
  19. No Profile Picture

Vent or TS server

Hey, My guild are looking for a vent server or Team speak server which isnt spammed and we could have a private channel, with our password that nobody knows.

We would please like to have mainly only 10slot but on occaisions 25slots avalible. Hope someone can offer me this thanks
  21. No Profile Picture

My guild is in need of a vent channel if possible

Originally Posted by davida50000
    Hey, I am David.

I have a public 100 Slot Ventrilo. If you would like to use it, please feel free to do so.

Due to spammers, if you think you are going to be using the Ventrilo a lot, then please feel free to Email me telling me you want a private channel with a password, and I will do it! If you are going to only use the Ventrilo once or twice then please do not request a private channel, just use a public channel.

If you have a Private Channel I will also give the person requesting it the ability to move people from the “Move Me” channel to their private channel, if you want a password changing or if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to come to the vent and talk to me

The info again is:

If you need an Admin there is generally one on with the “Admin” tag or in an Admin room. Feel free to ask for a Private Channel from an Admin too if you wish.

Once the Ventrilo becomes a little more popular, I would like to start a website, selling Ventrilo’s and maybe even start selling hosting, game servers and dedicated servers.

Thanks again.

David.

PS – If you don’t want to use it, tell other people, help me get it popular please! I would really appreciate it!
    First of all i you are for real, then you are a life saver.. our guild master just ran into some Real life trouble and is no longer able to host our vent and had to leave WoW for good.. That being said we are in need of a 10-maybe 30 occasionally person server or channel for vent .. our guild is called the gentlemans club.. would it be possible to get that made and have moderator pric for the channel??.. thanks, Steven
  23. No Profile Picture

Yeah could you do the same thing for ous my guild is called Kalizar. Would just like a channel called Kalizar if its possible we had something simular, guild disbanded, remamking it but dont have a vent / ts server been trying to get 1 for weeks.. Would have 10-25 people in the channel if its okay. david please add my msn so we can talk

Tyson
    _01
    @hotmail.co.uk
    it dont let me add emails so just add it togeva
    thanks
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Free 50 Slot Server

DCs Free 50 User Ventrilo Server
    we offer free private channels to all users
    we let no one stop us!
    IP / Hostname:
    newyork7.nationvoice.com
    port
    www.dcovertcomputers.com
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by davida50000
    Hey, I am David.

The info again is:

Thanks again.

David.

this is not real, don't try to use this ventrilo it belongs to my Clan and we're getting really pissed off with people joining and having to be kicked, I'm sure this is justified. I've been trying to get this **** to stop posting these for a long time.

Thanks for your cooperation, Cart
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

DCs Free 50 User Ventrilo

DCs Free 50 User Ventrilo Server
    we offer free private channels to all users
    we let no one stop us!
    IP / Hostname:
    port
    www.dcovertcomputers.com
    Feel Free To Donate, as we are community supported, and cannot survive much longer without any donators
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo