1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sponsor request for eLIONS.

Hi, I would like to present my team eLIONS, and we're currently looking for a company to sponsor us. Elions is an upcoming gaming org with several warteams for various games. We are a private team; we only recruit those that meet the requirements to play on our team. It is absolutely not our intention to become a puplic clan of any sort, but a professional gaming organization with hand picked players for each team.

eLIONS stands for Extravagant Lions. Ex·trav·a·gant; exceeding the bounds of reason, as actions, demands, opinions, or passions. Our ultimate goal is to exceed the boundaries of the gaming world as we know it today, to go over the top.

I have quite some experience in the gaming world, and also as manger. I, for example, managed team Brainerz (who's players have now folded and moved on to new teams). These players and I attended Multiplay's i39 in the UK, and even though it was our first LAN event, we managed to get a decent 24th place. Unfortunately, Brainerz was solely a team and not a real organization, and it was only after we folded that I realized how much I wanted to manage a real gaming organization. Hereby, I can assure you great enthusiasm, motivation and passion for this organization and it's possible new sponsors.

As we just launched, I feel that it is necessary to start easily, and I feel the need to do things calmly and to not rush. By this I mean that we will start by looking for a Counter-Strike Source team that can start representing our organization, and later build up and seek for gamers that will be representing us in various different games such as World of Warcraft, Heroes of Newerth, or Call of Duty. This can not be assured, but we will have to wait and see what the future holds.

Coming to the point now. To get together a good team of high skilled Counter-Strike players it is necessary for us to have a sponsor that can sponsor us a Ventrilo server, and along with that a decent CSS server. - If you are interested in our organization, you may always feel free to get in
    contact with me (sebastienvermeire@gmail.com) so that we can negotiate about the terms and conditions of the sponsorships. By that I mean links from our page going to yours, your logo on the team t-shirts, etc.

Thank you.
    Sebastien Vermeire and the rest of the eLIONS mangement.
  3. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

What are you guys requesting a game server or web hosting or what?

Your clan seems pretty point out, but next time provide a link to your clan site to see it stand out more to company's like myself =)
    Nick Ross
    █ Premium Game Hosting & Voice Hosting - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    █ Reseller Hosting//cPanel Hosting - Host Unlimited Domains!
    █ "Get with the Program Today!"
    www.KSHosting.Net | K.S Voice Communication
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by K.S Hosting
    What are you guys requesting a game server or web hosting or what?

Your clan seems pretty point out, but next time provide a link to your clan site to see it stand out more to company's like myself =)
    Hi, thank you for your reply!
    We are currently only looking for a game server and possibly a voice server as well. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a website that you could take a look at, simply because it is still under construction. We only just made the decision of creating our own website, as opposed to buying one off other solutions such as Xippy, or other content management system providers - the reason being that I only got in touch yesterday with an individual who offered us a free domain and good webhosting.

I have already been getting in touch with some good players that already have a reputation within the Counter-Strike Source community. I have been able to assemble three possible members that would be representing our team, and possibly also your company in various leagues and LAN events all over Europe such as ESL, iSeriers, etc...

They agreed to represent our team, that is if I managed to get them a good game server with decent FPS and tickrates. – Would it be possible for your company to sponsor us one of those? If so, I will send you a list of possible things team eLIONS would be able to provide your company such as your logo on our shirts, and various other things.

Thanks,
    Sebastien Vermeire on behalf of the eLIONS team.

Ps: I took a look around your website, and all looks very professional, but the links to your ordering services are malfunctioning, and I noticed that your test servers are only located in the United States. I was wondering whether or not you have any located in Europe, London preferably?
  7. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

Thanks for the response

It's always great to help the community. Yes, the game servers are currently located in USA and has plans to make more servers in London and Germany by the next few months coming up. (Shh.. that was a secret) also our order panel is down cause of Java scripts doesn't like us not sure why, but we love them haha.

It's looks like you got a great support out there getting a free domain and hosting, and as always we can help you with the server if you get it

Email our sponsorship management at -> Sponsorship (at) kshosting(dot)net and let them know you got my approve =)

What I can provide you with a Voice server, mostly a TeamSpeak server if you would like.

Let me know if you would like one
    Nick Ross
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the response

It's always great to help the community. Yes, the game servers are currently located in USA and has plans to make more servers in London and Germany by the next few months coming up. (Shh.. that was a secret) also our order panel is down cause of Java scripts doesn't like us not sure why, but we love them haha.

It's looks like you got a great support out there getting a free domain and hosting, and as always we can help you with the server if you get it

Email our sponsorship management at -> Sponsorship (at) kshosting(dot)net and let them know you got my approve =)

What I can provide you with a Voice server, mostly a TeamSpeak server if you would like.

Let me know if you would like one
    Euhm yes we have already made contact with te sponsor management and they asked us a few questions and we answered there question in a e-mail but now its like already 6 days ago that they replied on the e-mail. Do you maybe know what the reason is for this ?

Thank you anyway

eLIONS management
  11. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

Just came back from vacation, and just got inform that your sponsorship request still in process, if you would like we can provide you guys with a free 32 slots TeamSpeak 2 or TeamSpeak 3 server?

Just contact our admins(at)kshosting(dot)net

Thanks
    Nick Ross
  13. No Profile Picture

Just came back from vacation, and just got inform that your sponsorship request still in process, if you would like we can provide you guys with a free 32 slots TeamSpeak 2 or TeamSpeak 3 server?

Just contact our admins(at)kshosting(dot)net

Thanks
    I've been very busy at the moment with the team but now i can succesfully tell you that we made our team on esl and are going fast in a competition and fully assembled a css team. We are also looking forward to do lan parties like: Frag o matic , fatlan , katholan to gain experience and to grow fast. Also our name has changed from eLIONS to SYNAPT!C. The reason for this is because we noticed that there are already some clans with lions in it and we dont wanna look like some other clan ( Lowlandlions or Oslo Lions for example). Its our intention to have a unique name and now we have one and we're ready to kick off. We are also setting up a training plan to train on our strategies on every map and to train our aim. It would be very nice to provide us a teamspeak 3 with 32 slots

Thank you,

SYNAPT!C management.
  15. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

Hey again
    Wow, we meeting up everywhere anyways, visit my site below and there should be a banner on the main site stating "Free Voice Servers", just click on that and its will redirect you to our TeamSpeak Division, which you can request and within mins you got your TS server =)

Good Luck
    Nick Ross
  17. No Profile Picture

...some help,

Hey,
    I tried to request a TS server before from them , 7 times and they always turn me down, because of lack of info, even tho each time i keep giving more and more info (over 100 lines of text once)... and always the same words from the admins, i'm giving up on this today, they even turned down the owner of Eternal WoW.......... so, i wish u luck in this, i'm out, unless they finally start accepting ppl's applications instead of turning everyone down with the same lame excuse
  19. No Profile Picture

I could offer you a free gameserver for your clan. Send me an email at : greezyhost [at] googlemail [dot] com for more info

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo