1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Sponsor - Counter-strike: Source

Hi there,

I have a Counter-strike: Source team with 8 players in it. But what we miss now is a War server to play in. What we search, sponsor with:

- Counter-Strike: Source Server (SRCDS)
    - 11 Slots - Private
    - 24/7 Uptime
    - Control Panel
    - FTP

We don't care about the FPS, but let it please be higher than 500. And please no 33 tickrate, but 66+ tickrate.

What do you offer back?
    We are playing in the server everyday like 2 times minimum. We play against minimum of 5 players a day that will see the Server name + MOTD. Of course we give you the abbility to advertism. We will also make adverts in a mod we can install ourselfs. (PMA - Preds Match Admin).

If you are intrested to make a sponsorship, contact me at: csstristan{AT}live{DOT}nl - or make a reply.
  3. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

Tell me more about your clan.
    Nick Ross
    █ Premium Game Hosting & Voice Hosting - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    █ Reseller Hosting//cPanel Hosting - Host Unlimited Domains!
    █ "Get with the Program Today!"
    www.KSHosting.Net | K.S Voice Communication
  5. No Profile Picture

We are now already a clan for like a month and very active. Before this we were always renting servers for free, but that was for an hour and full of advertise. The clan name is Zero Gamers and is mostly a team. Warteam. New members are always welcome for us, because we have only like 8 now. (before it were like 20) But we need that warserver (11 slots) to play 5on5 (that are than 10 slots) and SourceTV to film it for on YouTube. (ofcourse we could also advertise on youtube for the sponser).

We don't need a pro. Just an host that can give us what we want. If you don't have a control panel, we can do it with only FTP. You don't have to do anything, only set up the server and give us the FTP. We will do the rest. For more questions, make a replay or contact me at my email (see first post)

EDIT: We are getting this website soon:
    zero{DOT}we-games{DOT}com
  7. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

See much better, makes your clan stand out more

Also, your website isn't working :P

Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wegames1/public_html/index.php on line 2
    Nick Ross
  9. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by K.S Hosting
    See much better, makes your clan stand out more

Also, your website isn't working :P

Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wegames1/public_html/index.php on line 2
    Yes. Normally its a game site at the main domain. (we-games dot com) but I did something wrong in the index. Still have to fix that.

Im going on holiday this evening so I can't do very much today. I'll see you in 12 days again.
  11. No Profile Picture

In need of a sponsor.

I'm looking for a sponsor to host a couple of servers for our clan, it has been up for 9 months about and our old sponsor stopped hosting. We are a good clan that would like a server also a ventrilo if possible. You can advertise anywhere you want on our website. Our clan name is Licensed 2 kill or L2k. We would be looking for counter strike 1.6 servers. It would be greatly appreciated. We are good at setting up servers and have had great luck with them.
  13. KSHosting.Net Inc. Management

Originally Posted by l2KHORATIO
    I'm looking for a sponsor to host a couple of servers for our clan, it has been up for 9 months about and our old sponsor stopped hosting. We are a good clan that would like a server also a ventrilo if possible. You can advertise anywhere you want on our website. Our clan name is Licensed 2 kill or L2k. We would be looking for counter strike 1.6 servers. It would be greatly appreciated. We are good at setting up servers and have had great luck with them.
    Why Ventrilo? Get with the rest of the people at TeamSpeak

Heyy, if you get a TeamSpeak then we can host it for FREE 32 SLOTS!

24.7 Up-Time/ Support | Custom Panel

Contact information is located below.
    Nick Ross
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by K.S Hosting
    Why Ventrilo? Get with the rest of the people at TeamSpeak

Heyy, if you get a TeamSpeak then we can host it for FREE 32 SLOTS!

24.7 Up-Time/ Support | Custom Panel

Contact information is located below.

How much is it for Team Speak? Then you would host a 32 slot server for counter strike?
  17. No Profile Picture

I would be interested can you give me more details about the server.
  19. No Profile Picture

I can possibly help you if no one has accepted your request yet. Please send me a private message with description of your clan, number of members and their age.
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by phun3529
    I can possibly help you if no one has accepted your request yet. Please send me a private message with description of your clan, number of members and their age.
    Sorry the private message wasnt working saying I dont have permission. You can email me at tylerjgee@ comcast.net if you want. The clan name is Licensed To Kill or L2k, we are a gaming clan, that plays mostly in Counter Strike 1.6, we enjoy playing the Super Soldier Mod or Classic Mod. We have been up for about 9 months, we have a lot of great players. We speedy have players that range from 15 to 26. Our clan leader is Speedy, we have about 35 players, we have lost some due to no server but they weren't loyal i guess. Our servers before they got shut down were pretty popular. We did have a scrim team and would like to get one going if we can get a scrim server.
  23. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by phun3529
    Sorry the private message wasn't working saying I don't have permission. You can email me at tylerjgee@ comcast.net if you want. The clan name is Licensed To Kill or L2k, we are a gaming clan, that plays mostly in Counter Strike 1.6, we enjoy playing the Super Soldier Mod or Classic Mod. We have been up for about 9 months, we have a lot of great players. We speedy have players that range from 15 to 26. Our clan leader is Speedy, we have about 35 players, we have lost some due to no server but they weren't loyal i guess. Our servers before they got shut down were pretty popular. We did have a scrim team and would like to get one going if we can get a scrim server.
  25. No Profile Picture

Sent you an e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo