1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Variable Gaming (Need Ventrilo/Teamspeak 3 Sponsor)

Our Community Name : Variable Gaming

Games played : Counter Strike: Source and League of Legends

Member Count: 21

Community Description : We're a fairly new multigaming community about 1 month old. Established in 2010 we're growing rapidly in members. We're all about casual gaming for our regular members, but we offer our members the chance to join our team for competitive gaming.

Why We Want To Be Sponsored : We are a non profit site. We want to be run on donations only. If we get sponsored then we'll advertise our sponsor on the right hand side of our website with their logo clearly visible bringing in traffic to them.

What we need: We're looking for get sponsored for a voice server. It can range from Teamspeak to Ventrilo. We're looking for it to have 50 slots.

Edit: we now have 30 members
    Last edited by hiker; August 16th, 2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Merging posts
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by RedRage
    Our Community Name : Variable Gaming

Games played : Counter Strike: Source and League of Legends

Member Count: 21

Community Description : We're a fairly new multigaming community about 1 month old. Established in 2010 we're growing rapidly in members. We're all about casual gaming for our regular members, but we offer our members the chance to join our team for competitive gaming.

Why We Want To Be Sponsored : We are a non profit site. We want to be run on donations only. If we get sponsored then we'll advertise our sponsor on the right hand side of our website with their logo clearly visible bringing in traffic to them.

What we need: We're looking for get sponsored for a voice server. It can range from Teamspeak to Ventrilo. We're looking for it to have 50 slots.

Edit: we now have 30 members
    Well I can set you up with 50 slots on a server I currently use since I have no where near the amount of people to fill the slots (usually 5 on total out of 500), We also do have a CSS server running as well so that could also be a positive.

Anycase the server information:
    Server info:
    IP:arenagamerz.com
    Port:9987

If you wish to have your own channel with CA rights just contact me:
    Xfire: Zero1UP0004
    AIM: Element1UP0004
    Gmail: Zero1UP

If you have any questions feel free to pm me here, or what I listed above

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo