1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello! And needing a TS3/Vent Server Please.

Hello everyone ^^ I'm interested in having a TS3 OR ventrillo server. My guildies in Dragon Nest Open Beta, is about 47/60 and they all want a voice chat to use for free. I was wondering if anyone could hook me with a free server, not a channel, or monthly payments, as sadly, i'm not rich, nor do i have a credit card... sadly... But yes, if you are willing, please PM this account, as i cannot post my email. I will offer it in the PM instead.
    And whoever the provider is, please feel welcome to join us in Dragon Nest as well if u want XD

Please have slots enough for about 50, minimum, as the guild is growing fast, meaning only some may get on the voice chat. More could also be nice.
  3. No Profile Picture

Lightbulb Free Ts3 Server Hoster

Free TeamSpeak 3 Server
    Hey i saw that your looking for a server,i have a company Unified Hosting that hosts Free TeamSpeak 3 Servers. We still have a few left for use. I saw your post and wanted to know if you wanted a server. We host a max of about 50 Slots. We offer support if needed as well. However we can give more than 50 slots but you must be willing to donate due to us needing to pay our VPS.

Hope you get back to me soon iHyperHacker is my name, Jose is my TeamSpeak 3 Username and here is the information for our public TeamSpeak 3 sever, drop by anytime 94.249.190.10:9987 the server is completely free, however we do accept any donations to keep our services up and running. If there is no one at our server to assist you when you are there you can just go to our website www. UnifiedHosting.weebly .com go to the Requesting Center and fill out the Server Request form. Once we have read your request we will get back to you as soon as possible (Normally from 24-48 Hours), there will be only 1 link on your server leading you back to our website or Server you will be allowed to manage the banner and host message, please get back to me soon on this post or email me at iHyperHacker@Live . Com, thank you for your time.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by iHyerHacker
    Free TeamSpeak 3 Server
    Hey i saw that your looking for a server,i have a company Unified Hosting that hosts Free TeamSpeak 3 Servers. We still have a few left for use. I saw your post and wanted to know if you wanted a server. We host a max of about 50 Slots. We offer support if needed as well. However we can give more than 50 slots but you must be willing to donate due to us needing to pay our VPS.

Hope you get back to me soon iHyperHacker is my name, Jose is my TeamSpeak 3 Username and here is the information for our public TeamSpeak 3 sever, drop by anytime 94.249.190.10:9987 the server is completely free, however we do accept any donations to keep our services up and running. If there is no one at our server to assist you when you are there you can just go to our website www. UnifiedHosting.weebly .com go to the Requesting Center and fill out the Server Request form. Once we have read your request we will get back to you as soon as possible (Normally from 24-48 Hours), there will be only 1 link on your server leading you back to our website or Server you will be allowed to manage the banner and host message, please get back to me soon on this post or email me at iHyperHacker@Live . Com, thank you for your time.
    Hey! I'll take up your offer, and the donations, will it be constant donations? or certain parts?
  7. No Profile Picture

Exclamation Not quite sure

Well, i am not quite sure yet you can do one donation and i`ll talk to the Spirit (Our Root Access) and see then. You will be set for a full month with your server with more than 50 slots. You can just sign up for one at www(dot)UnifiedHosting(dot)weebly(dot)com or join our server 94.249.190.10;9987 and sign up or request a server, we have set for under 50 slots but you can just put the ammount of slots that you would like in the comments section. we would like it if you could donate proxmently more then $7.00. It would be more than help full if you could donate $10-$20 to help keep our VPS up and running but $7.00 and up would be fine too. You have a max of 100 slots with the $7.00 or more of donation. If you would like more you would have to donate $10 or more. One of you clan/guild members may also help with your payment if they would like. My name in Ts3 will be Jose and i am the Chairman of the company. Thank you for your time and this goes for everyone else that would like a free ts3 server.

Editted: My Root Access tells me to let you donate for this month, we will work out the next month but he can not work it out know b/c he will be gone for the Weekend for personal reasons.
    Last edited by iHyerHacker; August 12th, 2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Update
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by iHyerHacker
    Well, i am not quite sure yet you can do one donation and i`ll talk to the Spirit (Our Root Access) and see then. You will be set for a full month with your server with more than 50 slots. You can just sign up for one at www(dot)UnifiedHosting(dot)weebly(dot)com or join our server 94.249.190.10;9987 and sign up or request a server, we have set for under 50 slots but you can just put the ammount of slots that you would like in the comments section. we would like it if you could donate proxmently more then $7.00. It would be more than help full if you could donate $10-$20 to help keep our VPS up and running but $7.00 and up would be fine too. You have a max of 100 slots with the $7.00 or more of donation. If you would like more you would have to donate $10 or more. One of you clan/guild members may also help with your payment if they would like. My name in Ts3 will be Jose and i am the Chairman of the company. Thank you for your time and this goes for everyone else that would like a free ts3 server.

Editted: My Root Access tells me to let you donate for this month, we will work out the next month but he can not work it out know b/c he will be gone for the Weekend for personal reasons.
    I might be able to donate once in a while over time
  11. No Profile Picture

Cool

We have replied to your Email/Server request 2 hours ago, please be sure to go into your server and get your permissions within 2days from today. thank you for requesting your TeamSpeak 3 server with Unified Hosting, hope you like our services and stay with us for a long period of time.

Regards your Chairman,
    Jose - iHyperHacker
  13. No Profile Picture

Hey there if you want contact me and I can set you up on a free 32 slot + Teamspeak 3 server.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo