1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Godaddy Canceled my account!!

Godaddy Canceled my account i need your help if you could

i have a developer who was responsible for every thing for my website and he had an account at godaddy to mange the website how ever he was late to pay monthly rate and godaddy canceled his account he doesn't have any restoring for my website so i don't have any date for this website any more so is there is any way to get this date????

we have asked godaddy to let us to get a copy from our date first they said yes it will cost 150 USD and we should pay this money before 30 days since the account has been canceled and we say ok we are ready to pay this money and we asked if they can make any discount than, the next day we got an email says
    I understand that you are writing in about restoring your hosting account. We cannot provide promotional codes through this support forum. Once you have an account set up in our system you will also have the opportunity to receive promotional emails sent to you. You can always visit Deals of the Day to see what our current promotions are. Upon reviewing your account it appears your hosting account has been canceled for failed billing. Our system made 3 separate attempts to bill to the specified payment method on file but was unsuccessful. Information regarding these failures was sent to the email address on file to attempt to notify you of the situation. However, as we could not bill your account, your service was canceled. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. Regards, Jasmine P. Online Support.

i don't know why!!! because the 30 days has not finished yet still left 10 days!!

so what can i do to have my website date again? i hope i will find a way,

thanks.

here is a link of it

http://forums.realestatetg.com/showthread.php?t=1959

thanks.
    Last edited by yasminerr; January 21st, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

The email is telling you that they won't give you a discount. What you need to do is pay them to restore the account.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb

as e-oreon says, you probably cant get a discount. take it as a learning experience to do backups of Your precious data and now try to earn that money back by working harder and better. what else we can do?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Since the deadline for this was 2 months ago, the OP has either successfully recovered their data at this point or will never successfully recover it.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo