1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Jodohost.com - any feedback?

I'm thinking about using JodoHost.com

Anyone used their hosting services?
  3. No Profile Picture

Jodohost is seriously Useless

I have been with Jodohost for about 6 years. I have put up with their lousy service, SLOW servers, and TERRIBLE Support only because I have quite a few sites and it would be a big job to change.

They are USELESS !!

I have also just had one of my sites hacked with the home page defaced burning the American flag etc - nothing to do with me or passwords etc. They say they are secure ? RUBBISH !

And their Support people struggle with English, and response times are slow. Because of their poor English it is often necessary to repeat the problem description in subsequent emails.

Do not waste your money or time with these useless people.

Mark
    Australia
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Krammig
    I have been with Jodohost for about 6 years. I have put up with their lousy service, SLOW servers, and TERRIBLE Support only because I have quite a few sites and it would be a big job to change.

They are USELESS !!

I have also just had one of my sites hacked with the home page defaced burning the American flag etc - nothing to do with me or passwords etc. They say they are secure ? RUBBISH !

And their Support people struggle with English, and response times are slow. Because of their poor English it is often necessary to repeat the problem description in subsequent emails.

Do not waste your money or time with these useless people.

Mark
    Australia
    Based on your review I'll stay as far away from them as I possibly can
    Last edited by freak.inside; September 19th, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
    All generalizations are false, including this one. Free hosting
  7. No Profile Picture

Sorry haven't heard about them, but from what I am reading above I would advise you to not go for their service.
  9. No Profile Picture

They are good and old hosting provider, have not tried it but have heard good reviews about them!
  11. No Profile Picture

Personally, I have never used this host, however after checking some reviews on reviews sites and discussion on web hosting forums, the Jodohost doesn't seem to be reliable in terms of support and promised services. I would suggest you to first confirm your requirements from this company, sign an agreement on the promised things, and then opt for the hosting.
  13. No Profile Picture

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
  15. No Profile Picture

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.
  17. No Profile Picture

I Prefer to go for big names for hosting services, and forget about security, downtime .... etc

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo