1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Any clients of photonvps here?

Hello everyone.

Just stopped at the site of photonvps.com and got to know the company offers attractive VPS being narrowly specialized.

Nut really this is the very first time I hear of the host, and I need to know If anybody has experience or knows someting if this provider, to help me making a decision.

Thanks in advance!
  3. Contributing User

I hear of this company for the first time.
    And I would recommend you the time-tested company to use like hostingsource.com, this company has offered VPS deals on lovely conditions, you may use them on Linux or Windows OSs.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Sorry I have never heard of this company. A domain whois shows the domain was created a year back. Try a google search or search in hosting forums to find if there is any reviews. Best of luck.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ive never heard of them either - doing a check ont he domain name its only been registered a year, and has had 8 IP changes since its registration. The technical contact shows Psychz Networks psychz.net
    Rescue Hosting - Rescue your website today from bad hosting experiences.
    http://www.rescuehosting.com
  9. No Profile Picture

This is a completely new company what may mean they might very likely have a good service, as newborn companies should provide bestter servics to become recognized and gain profit.

The site's information makes photonvps pretty attractive by the low cost and bnarrow VPS specialization, so I believe they could be chosen. Give them a try and tell us how it was!
  11. No Profile Picture

Photonvps is one of the worst !!!

I subscribed to photonvps VPS service before. if you use EA that run at 24X7 like me, ensure you have your stop loss in place or else you can kiss your hard earn $$$ good bye. The reason being is vps often goes offline. Don believes me? Give it a try and you will know what I mean. Here is why

Their VPS service turn offline when you scheduled a daily or weekly reboot (5 out of 10 times it will not be able to boot up).when I ask for clarification and this the typical answer will you get:

To: XXXXXX

Hello

We have checked the vps and its working fine.
    Please verify it and update us if you have any other doubts.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Ken
    Level 1 Engineer

----------------------------------------------

You will need to monitor the connection closely. They would not alert you when it is down. They will only reboot it for you AFTER YOU DROP THEM AN EMAIL.

Oh yes, remember to pay your bill as they will suspend your account even only 3 days after the due date. there is No warnings about your account suspension. if you decided to go for it then , good luck
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

We have a VPS with this company. Its quite good IMO.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo