1. Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Shared service to use

I have a dilemma now as I don't know which company is better to use for my needs - allwebnow.com or webhostgiant.com.
    I want to use shared hosting.
    Do you have any ideas?
  3. No Profile Picture

I wouldn't go for any of the two:
    allwebnow.com - never heard of
    webhostgiant.com - fishy. You can't have unlimited disk space and bandwidth for $2.79/mo. There is nothing unlimited! Haha, this one makes me laugh... their cheaper package has "unlimited" everything, the more expensive one has disk space and bandwidth limits. What a joke.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

When choose a new hosting company, check if provide money back guarantee, so you could cancel the service if not happy with the service. Also, take in mind where are your customers located, if they are in US you should look for US based host.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  7. No Profile Picture
    CEO StealthyHosting

For the past 3 months you have been randomly asking questions about different companies, and at the same time recomending them to other users... How can you make recomendations if you havn't used them?

You have gone from asking about colo (http://forums.devshed.com/web-hosting-12/which-one-is-better-to-follow-596723.html) to VPS's to Shared hosting to Reseller, to dedicated IP to everything... advertising different companies...

Have you tried a single company recomended to you?
    are you actually looking for hosting or just advertising companies specials?
    Last edited by brianbak; July 31st, 2009 at 11:20 PM.
    Brian Kearney, CEO Stealthy Hosting Inc
    Shared/Reseller/Dedicated Hosting Http://StealthyHosting.com
    Please Contact us for VPS/Colo pricing.
    Email: sales@stealthyhosting.com Phone: 253-880-1233
  9. No Profile Picture
    CEO StealthyHosting

Overall exmasters.com is the company that has the reputation of a stable and reliable and their servers are optimized for running adult services.
    Well Serverpoint.com provides a rich choice of dedicated servers, their second month free is a good and pleasant bonuses for using their services.
    As I see razorservers.com offers backup service separately. It's a multi-platform, robust and secure client software that works with the server software, for offsite backup of critical databases and
    Aspnix.com is one of those companies that provides their services taking into account the needs of their customers, I mean their plans are resourceful and...
    Think mmhosting.com services will be o'k for your specific demands. This company offers cheap services and a big amount of hosting resources for that low prices.
    I believe this company is reliable...
    If you need a VPS with DDOS protection ( http://santrex.net/vps.php ) Santrex.net is the way to go then as they provides this feature in their VPS deals. Taking into consideration their price range
    Think Santrex.net will be helpful for you. They offer SSH accounts and their shell accounts are ran on a completely separate server from their regular web hosting, ensuring the utmost safety and...
    As an alternative I'd recommend you VPS deals from webhostingbuzz.com, eurovps.com and hostingsource.com.
    Their VPS accounts are full-featured and all-inclusive.
    Prices are affordable and support...
    VPS and dedi ... hm ... I'd draw your attention to services from webhostingbuzz.com, inmotinghosting.com and hostingsource.com.
    These companies are ideal for using a VPS or dedi from them as they...
    Think sologigabit.com offers reasonable prices on their unmetered servers, the amount of resources is huge indeed.
    Do I need to go more? You have recomended over 20 different companies to people all saying thier support is good... Do you have personal experience with all these companies?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

As many companies you are able to review as better. I would not recommend to pay to much attention to the oversellers. I think if you look at the pinellashosting.com you will understand that is not overseller and you can hope for the good and quality web hosting from them.
  13. Contributing User

You know webhostgiant is more preferable as their services is full of features which are so important for reaching success in the hosting services. Their price range is low.
  15. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

One of these is an overseller that claims to provide "unlimited" for $2-something. The other one looks strange and I also never heard of it. Of course this does not mean it doesn't worth the money. Why don't you share with us, what exactly do you need?
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  17. Contributing User

Allwebnow and Webhostgiant .... think it's rather difficult to choose between them, each is good as offers something spacial for their customers.
    Prices are modest and support is skillful.
  19. No Profile Picture
    CEO StealthyHosting

Do you have personal experience with them?
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would recommend choosing another host.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Knowing personally webintellects.com, which is parent to the webhost giant, I may suppose their service is more preferred.

I wonder, if anybody followed any of those numerous recommendation to tell how were all those companies? If there appeared that company recommended was good, what's the point making a scandal? Has anybody cheated on you?
  25. No Profile Picture

allwebnow.com is not bad!
    In my view!
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ad_on
    I have a dilemma now as I don't know which company is better to use for my needs - allwebnow.com or webhostgiant.com.
    I want to use shared hosting.
    Do you have any ideas?
    Hello Ad_on,

You can convey your needs to hosts and check with the plans and your budget. One can't simply suggest a host. Check with everything, reliability, support, prices, specifications, offers.

Thanking you,
    kvchosting

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo