Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seeking for the VPS. Beter cheap or with discount

Hello there!
    Actually I need your recommendations for the VPS servers. Please let me know who you are using. At the same time I have found some
    hostingsource.com and hostgator.com. They are really good providers according to the reviews
    I wonder how to find out coupons for both of them? Could you please help me?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Webhosting Troll

I currently have the Standard Dedicated server with them and I absolutely love it! I have never had a problem with them and their support is the best I have ever seen!

Currently I think the best coupon code for Hostgator is "newhgcoupon" which gives you $9.94 off any order, so if you order the Baby plan it would only be $0.01

They also have "Autumn" which gives you 20% off any new order on all packages.

So depending on which package your going with, both of those coupons should be of assistance!
    Next Generation Gaming - Online Gaming Community for San Andreas Multiplayer
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Do you know what kind of virtualization solution do you want to use. There are very different approaches to virtualization and the VPS you would get are very different. Another question you would answer is how many resources you need. An another question - How do you define "cheap" when it comes to VPS?
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  7. Contributing User

I can recommend you have a look at pinellashosting.com
    That is one of the cheapest VPS started from $15. As previos poster menored coupon for the hostagator pinellashosting have coupon code as well 15OFFLIFE (gives 15% discount)
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ad_on
    Hello there!
    Actually I need your recommendations for the VPS servers. Please let me know who you are using. At the same time I have found some
    hostingsource.com and hostgator.com. They are really good providers according to the reviews
    I wonder how to find out coupons for both of them? Could you please help me?
    You can try IXWebHosting or else you can check review of top ten web hosts at website like http://aplis.net/ ,etc.
  11. No Profile Picture

Better you do the research before you use any of vps service
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Unsure in HG's technical reliability, and knowing nothing about another company I'd rather recommend you serverpoint.com for goind with. Their prices are below average, quality is high, and moreover they rose the technical specifications of each plan making them more resourceful.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I recommend you look through: knownhost.com, bodhost.com, glowhost.com.
    Good luck
  17. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Some of the hosting providers offer great deals on annual signup and as you are looking forward to a VPS, 30 days money back guarantee is also available. Hence, you can go ahead and choose yearly billing cycle to save more money

However, make sure that the hosting provider does not have any contracts and allows you to cancel your VPS at any point of time incase you are not satisfied with the service.
  19. No Profile Picture

pinellashosting.com appears one of the cheapest, just breaking bad news: as far as I know all their coupons already expired (. But they still rather cheap then expensive web host.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Try considering santrex.net. The company is offering quality dedicated solutions at many places around the world and having that many features, than only offshore host can compete.
  23. No Profile Picture

Try HostoMosto

They offer 10TB bandwidth on 1gbps port for only $10.95
  25. No Profile Picture

Talking

Hi,

I recommend you look through: vpswebserver.com.....

Thanks,
  27. No Profile Picture

if you use hostgator, google hostgator coupons,

there as a coupon " MAGIC " this willl give you $25 off, but im not sure if it works for the vps hosting...
  29. No Profile Picture

Vps

I am from UK and use switchlink.co.uk for my VPS. I used to work for the guys who run it so kinda know the ins and outs of the company. Once my hosting ends with hostgator i'll be moving it all over to my VPS there. I pay about 10 month and get pretty much all I need.

No downtime so far, used them for 4 months now. I'll have to see if my discount code still works, if so, i'll post it up.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo