Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What is the best web hosting for bloggers right now?

I want to start my own sports blog, and I need web hosting to do it. What is the best web hosting out there now? Are there any web hosts where you can preorder web hosting for someone else as a gift, or where you can buy a web hosting gift card? I might want web hosting for Christmas if it's possible to do.
  3. No Profile Picture

In todays world, Web Hosting becoming very simple; also available in cheapest price. Currently, I using Godday web hosting service for online business sites and i am very satisfied with their service. I recommend to go with Godday. If you need more info, then checkout my source website. I think, this helps you. Best Of Luck!!
  5. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Godaddy are not good for hosting. They have a core business of selling domain names, and the hosting part is a bit of a tacked-on upsell to try and get more money in. 99% of hosting companies out there have better plans for less money on comparable servers.

As for "best hosting", there is almost no such thing. If you really want the best, you'll need your own data centre with 100's of load-balenced machines all working together to give a centralised point for your system. A stupid idea for a "simple" blog? Of course it is, but when you say "best" that's what you are asking for.

Any hosting plan out there will support a blog. Find one that's within your budget, and try it. If it doesn't work out to well, find another one and move the site.

You might find it hard to find hosts where you can "pre-order" or get gift cards, mainly because when you sign up for hosting, you pretty much always need to have a credit card for a recurring payment method.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Godaddy are not good for hosting. They have a core business of selling domain names, and the hosting part is a bit of a tacked-on upsell to try and get more money in. 99% of hosting companies out there have better plans for less money on comparable servers.

As for "best hosting", there is almost no such thing. If you really want the best, you'll need your own data centre with 100's of load-balenced machines all working together to give a centralised point for your system. A stupid idea for a "simple" blog? Of course it is, but when you say "best" that's what you are asking for.

Any hosting plan out there will support a blog. Find one that's within your budget, and try it. If it doesn't work out to well, find another one and move the site.

You might find it hard to find hosts where you can "pre-order" or get gift cards, mainly because when you sign up for hosting, you pretty much always need to have a credit card for a recurring payment method.

I totally agree with the statement given above and i am hosting my site with justhost.com and they are reliable so for...
  9. Contributing User

WordPress hosting is the best form of hosting if you would like to create a blog website. WordPress is one of the most efficient hosting platforms that also facilitates the creation of a new website. Once you sign up for a WordPress hosting plan, WordPress can be downloaded and installed for free and only the hosting charges have to be paid. WordPress will provide you with extremely user friendly features for creating the perfect blogging website.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

IMHO you should look at least for 2 important criteria -
    1. The web hosting location (this is important for your blog visitors and it's good the web host to be closer to them).
    2. The host should provide money back guarantee, so you could cancel the service and get your money back if not happy.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  13. No Profile Picture

hosting

If you are starting your blog from scratch then you can use shared hosting as you'll not gonna get alot of traffic in the start later on you can switch your hosting plan if needed and for best web hosting services I suggest you justhost.
  15. No Profile Picture

WordPress is really good, and most provider can do cool Gift Cards.

Have you checked the Facebook Business pages of providers lately?

Facebook is fast becoming the next big link in the SMM food chain, lots of users,lots of good content,promotions, and can get you headed in the right direction with a provider that basically gives you "One Stop" shopping, all by just "liking" their business page.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I recommend
    Hostgator - I am running 10 or more blogs on there. Running smooth.( Specially recommended for shared hosting -start-up plans)
    Mediatemple- Used by some high traffic blogs(Recommended for those looking grid hosting)

Use your own preferences to choose between the services
  19. No Profile Picture

Any web hosting company can host your blog. The thing is, you just need to choose which hosting company has the fastest, cheapest and with super customer support.
  21. Contributing User

I know jolis.net company provides reliable hosting services which can be used for meeting the needs of the discriminating web master.
  23. Contributing User

WordPress hosting is the best platform for bloggers. It provides with all the necessary resources for setting up an efficient website or blog. It is user friesndly, efficient and free. In case you opt for WordPress hosting, you will only have to pay for the hosting charges.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hosting

justhost is the best one.

Originally Posted by Anna Hussie
    I want to start my own sports blog, and I need web hosting to do it. What is the best web hosting out there now? Are there any web hosts where you can preorder web hosting for someone else as a gift, or where you can buy a web hosting gift card? I might want web hosting for Christmas if it's possible to do.
  27. No Profile Picture

i also like jolis.net
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Talking

Originally Posted by James-A
    WordPress hosting is the best form of hosting if you would like to create a blog website. WordPress is one of the most efficient hosting platforms that also facilitates the creation of a new website. Once you sign up for a WordPress hosting plan, WordPress can be downloaded and installed for free and only the hosting charges have to be paid. WordPress will provide you with extremely user friendly features for creating the perfect blogging website.
    I agree, WordPress by far is the best hosting for blog sites. It is easy to use and good even for new starters. You can find it in Google easily if you need instructions on how to you use it .
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo