1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for UK based fully managed dedicated server with top tech support

Hi,

Looking for a fully managed dedicated machine based on the UK in order to host a single sports-betting website.

I need something like this:

Intel Dual-Core 2.33GHz or so
    2 GB DDR RAM
    2x HDDs
    1TB bandwidth
    4 IP Addresses
    100 Mbit/s Uplink
    Fully Managed
    1 Domain SSL Certificate, installed and working on the domain

I gave eUKHost.com a shot, but they suck really bad at customer support. I am very picky, I like things working as intended and I rely on the support team for complex stuff like DNS, PTRs, and other server configurations that I cannot perform myself. Critical things should be fixed asap. 12 hours for a ticket response is not acceptable.

I would host this website with my usual hosting provider in the US (Hostdime), but the laws there wont allow betting, so I am forced to look outside for a reliable hosting company.

If you could recommend any provider you've used in the past with a satisfactory customer support, please do. I need to migrate asap from eUKHost.com since they have been nothing but trouble from day one.

Thanks in advance.
    Takitei
    Ingeniarte.com
    "Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world." - Archimedes.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

IMHO you should look for offshore hosting provider, because most hosts do not allow to host gamble sites on their servers.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. No Profile Picture

If you are facing trouble with your current web host, then try sort issues pretty calmly, because sometimes moving from one host to another won't give any benefit. Your issues would might be remain same. I know my suggestion seems like a rant, but its not; just think about it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo