1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How we can buy one hosting plan and host like 5 or more than 5 websites?

HI,

i want to buy one hosting plan and host my 5 or more than 5 websites at same place, but i do not know if it will work well or not and it is good or not for seo?
    anyone have some idea please share with me your suggestion.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I don't think it has anything to do with SEO on your site. In-order to host more than 1 site on 1 account you'll have to buy a shared hosting account with multiple add-on domains. You'll then be able to add a domain to your account and have it pointed to its own directory and you upload your site files there. In order to host multiple sites you'll have to get a hosting account with addon domains.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

but is there anything about IP address? if i want to build website for link building and buy one shared hosting host there all websites, all websites IP address will be same?
  7. No Profile Picture

Their are some web hosting companies who will provide shared hosting you can buy shared hosting and add your domain as addon domain, you can buy additional dedicated IPs for your each website it will be helpful for seo and ssl certificates.
  9. Contributing User

Arrow

To put in a nutshell -
    1) You can get one hosting account with multiple add-on domains allowing to host your sites under one cPanel account, with a single shared IP
    2) You can get separate shared accounts for each site and assign dedicated IP-s to them
    3) Or you can get a Budget Reseller account and host your sites with dedicated IP addresses (I'd recommend this option, as it's costs less and more easy to manage)

Would you need any other advice or interested to move your sites free of charge, please don't hesitate to contact.

Have a success!
    Reliable UK web hosting from 1.99 /mo.
    Reseller hosting from 9.99 /mo.
    VPS hosting from 7.99 /mo.
    24x7 Professional Support & 15-Day Money Back Guarantee!

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo