1. No Profile Picture
    rubbish in javascript
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Question Recommend a VPS or VDS web host

Hi

Looking for recommendations for a VPS or VDS web host (Linux based) up to a budget of $239.40. I'm currently on Jumpline but want to move away from them.

I need:
    - php,
    - phpmyadmin,
    - mysql,
    - currently using redhat but flexible on this
    - currently using cpanel but would be interested in a free/opensource alternative

thanks in advance
    Garrett
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I would say Rubixhost.com

There the best but because I am a new user I can give specific detail.
  5. Contributing User

Hello Garrett,

Indeed, we can serve your requirements. Please help me with the current CPU,Memory usage and please reply to my PM for further assistance.
    Webhosting.uk.com :: Reseller Hosting | Cloud Server UK | Fully Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Great Opportunity :: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn upto £300! per Sale:clap:
  7. Contributing User

Reprise Hosting offers best value virtual private server hosting. If you’ve been looking for a host that can deliver 24x7x365 technical support, solid uptime and at an unbeatable price, then Reprise Hosting is what you've been looking for. We offer a variety of VPS hosting services including cPanel VPS hosting, unmetered VPS plans and Windows VPS solutions.

RepriseHosting.com is now, for a limited time, offering "FREE MIGRATION + SETUP + INSTALL" on all virtual private server packages [/b] with the first month 75% off. Use the promo code 'FORUM75' during signup to receive this limited time offer.
  9. No Profile Picture

You can find some top VPS providers at: http://www.webhostingreader.com/VPS-Hosting.php
  11. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Hi Garrett,

Have already got a new virtual server? If you did it would be a good idea to share your experience with the new web host and to tell us what kind of VPs or VM did you choose?
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: 90 miles from Chicago; Network: Level 3, Cogent, Internap
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  13. No Profile Picture

I would like to mention that Webhost.uk.net is better company for VPS hosting. I personally have my hosting account with them since almost 3 years and haven't any serious issues like downtime as compared to most ISP's.
  15. No Profile Picture

Your requirements are simple and any hosting service provider can meet those. You haven't updated the thread after creating it. Could you please let us know if you have found a hosting service provider or are still looking for a reputed one?
  17. No Profile Picture

This thread is pretty old but I thought I should reply in order to just follow up on your progress. Have you found the right web hosting company which meets your requirements? Because these days there are a lot of web hosts who will easily fulfil your requirements as they are very basic in nature. When in doubt, go for a monthly plan initially to test the service quality and then upgrade to a yearly plan for cost benefits.
  19. No Profile Picture

vps

Going for VPS is good, but check with the provider first so you will get the good service after paid that big amount check with "hostripples(dot)com" they are good init
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

A vps is the good choice for a person to have a good uptime and high speed website. As shared hosting can't provide such things. Although shared hosting is cheap but it has many limitations so VPS is best choice.
  23. No Profile Picture

sorry to not be answering any of your questions, but what location do you need?
  25. No Profile Picture

I would recommend you to go with Cloud SSD VPS servers. Cloud platform provide reliable, scalable, secured and fast performance servers. You can also get 100% uptime guarantee.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo