1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

managed wordpress hosting

Some Available Wordpress managed hosting are WPEngine, WPOven, Page.ly, Synthesis, Lighteningbase, zippykid.
    I have found that among the available WordPress managed Hosting basic plans of Synthesis and https://WPOven.com/ can handle more than 30K/Mo visitors . Synthesis has a maximum limit of 75K/Mo with daily limit of 2500 visitors. WPOven doesn't have any limit. the only limit in some hypothetical scenario would be that available 2TB Bandwidth per plan gets exhausted, which is very unlikely to happen.
    Site Migration is not included in Page.ly and Zippykid in their basic plan, though they have some other very good features. Synthesis charges a Fee for doing Migration. WPOven and lighteningbase offered free Site migration.
    i want to go for WordPress powered site with fully managed hosting. So far i have checked info on Synthesis, Page.ly,WPOven, Zippykid, WPEngine and lighteningbase
    WPEngine appears to be more popular. WPOven offers dedicated IP, dedicated VPS and Premium plugins and themes even with their basic plans. lighteningbase
    is the cheapest and looks fairly suitable for my single site. but i doubt its scalability.
    But A friend of mine had 3 wordpress powered sites with WPEngine, but it was turning out to be very expensive at $87/Mo for him. So we looked into
    other options like Synthesis, WPoven, Zippykid and lighteningbase who provide fully managed wordpress hosting and allows migration in their basic plans .
    WPoven provides unlimited sites for $39.99/Mo . But we ultimately changed to lighteningbase as we had only three sites. lighteningbase at $9.99/Mo bills us $29.97/Mo which turns out to be cheaper.
    all of the above mentioned host comes with wordpress installer but if you want better site builder that automates the whole process of site creation then go with https://wpoven.com/. As it lets you create different types of sites such as shopping cart, video sites etc. on fly.
    So, conclusion is that if you want the cheaper options you should go with lightenningbase. If want more features go with wpoven. if you want to go with popular choice then go with wpengine.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

[Spam content removed by Nilpo]
    Last edited by Nilpo; November 29th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by eddiemayan
    [Spam content removed by Nilpo]
    I would personally not trust such review websites as I personally believe them to be fake reviews and with high affiliate commissions from webhosts.
    I would prefer searching forums for genuine recommendations from people based on their experience.
    Last edited by Nilpo; November 29th, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

What do you guys mean by saying "Managed WordPress Hosting"? It is not a rocket or at least an installation that requires advanced experience to be managed. Most site owners who run WordPress based websites have enough knowledge to manage them on their own. The purpose of WordPress is to be very easy and users to have control over the whole management by using fully automated CMS service, even for plugin installations.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo