1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

VPS deal ... where to buy it from?

I bare in my mind two hosts: Legionbox.com and QHoster.com, they are good for my demands and I wonder which way is better to follow?
  3. Contributing User

I'd like to draw your VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
    Support is always ready to help.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by enshtain
    I bare in my mind two hosts: Legionbox.com and QHoster.com, they are good for my demands and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    Can you elaborate what factors made you choose these two mentioned web hosts? Well according to my experience I would suggest Scopehosts and Leasedlayer. They do provide SSD VPS hosting with Industry standard features and 24/7 support.
  7. Contributing User

I still don't know which company from the mentioned ones - Legionbox and QHoster - is better to sign up with?
    Need more your info of them.
    Thanks.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by enshtain
    Never heard of Leginbox but Qhoster is a decent provider. Can you tell me the reason behind shortlisting those two as their are many other better provider like AccuWebHosting

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo