1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which companies can accpet Bitcoin?

Hello!
    If the company accepts bitcoin - does that mean we can trust that with no doubt? I have managed to get a few: libertyvps.net, qhoster.com. Are they the ones I can trust?
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by peterch
    Hello!
    If the company accepts bitcoin - does that mean we can trust that with no doubt?
    No. Why would you trust a company just because they accept bitcoin? That doesn't make any sense.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Bitcoin is not being accepted by Indian companies, so I would suggest you to go with PayPal online money transfer instead of Bitcoin. Paypal is more secure and reliable than bitcoin, also the payment gateway fees is lesser with paypal compared to the other payment modes.
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by Merry J
    Bitcoin is not being accepted by Indian companies, so I would suggest you to go with PayPal online money transfer instead of Bitcoin. Paypal is more secure and reliable than bitcoin, also the payment gateway fees is lesser with paypal compared to the other payment modes.
    You answer looks like a both created. What does payPal has to do with crypto currency? Other than that, many providers accept bitcoin, it is not something that makes the provide a good one. When you choose any web host, just ask them whether they do crypto currency payments.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo