Hi everyone,

Please help me choose between these 2 templates:

1) http://64.62.137.157/sample/concept1.gif
    2) http://64.62.137.157/sample/concept2.gif

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I think concept 1 looks a bit better. The second one seems a bit bland for some reason. The first seems crisper and bolder
  5. No Profile Picture

I think the first one looks the best of the 2 but I think that the best combination would be the second ones layout, with the first ones colors..

Thats just my opinion though!
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally posted by markyW
    I think the first one looks the best of the 2 but I think that the best combination would be the second ones layout, with the first ones colors..

Thats just my opinion though!
    What do you mean by the "second ones layout"? Do you mean the top navigation menu OR the top banner & logo? Other than that the layout of both looks the same to me.
  9. No Profile Picture

Unhappy

Yeah... just the 1st template but with the second navigation header at the top.

sorry never really made myself clear!
  11. Junior Member

i would like to add some points :
    1- i suggets to add some footers (like privacy, copy right, ..) now it does not have an ending for the graphic.
    2- some dividers between items in right column will also improve the graphic i think
    3- the search area is a bit big for that site, it does not go with your font settings....and also a special style for the button (search button) will make it look a bit better i think.

4- i like the logo in concept2 better than one......if could be arranged with concept1 layout and colors.....
    5- in concept on, the white areas between colored zones are smaller, i think its much better than wide white areas.....
    6- have you tried any bullets (very small and simple ones) for the items in the right column?

hope did not bother.......just tried to help......the layout is great in general.....

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo