1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Feedback on Symfony web application

Hi, I was hoping to get some feedback on Scribnia a web application I developed in Symfony. Scribnia is an online community in which users can rate and discover journalists, bloggers, and other online authors. Our site uses AJAX filtering to allow users to search for authors on criteria important to them (e.x. filter for liberal national politics authors who write for political junkies).

If anyone is interested, please register on our site and we will send an alpha invitation within 24 hours. We would love to get technical feedback as well as your overall thoughts on our site.

Dev Shed has been an awesome resources as we developed our app and I hope to get some great feedback from users.

Thanks,

Russ
  3. Eager to learn
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

If anyone is interested, please register on our site
    Uh, where would that be? I would personally have put this in the website critiques if its not a PHP problem.
    "Quality of responses may vary. I reserve the right to change my mind for any reason what-so-ever without admitting I was wrong. I'd prefer to change your mind however, it's easier on my ego". - jwdonahue

"so no-one has actually bothered to post an original quote ? what's wrong with making up your own?"
    - marnixR
  5. mod_dev_shed
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Thread moved from PHP to Website Critiques ...
    # Jeremy

Explain your problem instead of asking how to do what you decided was the solution.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo