1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Http://agphotoart.com

Hello,

I would like some feedback on my website to include design, content, navigation, and SEO. The site is a simple photography site.
    Visit the site: AG Photo Art and Photography - Anchorage

Thanks ahead of time.
  3. No Profile Picture

I like the websites navigation on the left hand side, however I'm not sold on the idea of images for content. Whats the idea behind this? It might also slow down some users loading time using the images.
  5. Contributing User

I don't really like the header on your site but the layout design sort of looks old school. For a photography site I'd use bigger pictures maybe higher quality since that's the work you're trying to show off. Alot of photography gallery sites are very plain but their pictures are very large and higher quality. Check out davidlewistaylor site is very simple but his photography is amazing.
  7. No Profile Picture

I think MadRukus said it well. I dont think the chiseled text on the header can be changed for someone more recent look.

Also, I'm generally against the idea of of having any type of 'random pattern' backgrounds. Just a preference
  9. No Profile Picture

Smile

Definately new header, very '90s. not sure of the text choice for the menu either. Otherwise I thought it worked pretty well.
  11. No Profile Picture

The pictures in the "Digital Refinement" could be a little bigger so you don't have to bring up the images to see that it looks better after.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo