1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Http://finance.jasonstrimpel.com/

Greetings,

http://finance.jasonstrimpel.com/ is a one page site that allows users to download historical stock prices. The difference with this service than with every other one is that you can get multiple stocks on one spreadsheet which is useful for different types of analysis. I say one page but included is an Amazon.com aStore link too which of course has little to do with me.

The site is geared towards those in the finance industry looking to do stock analysis. Try it out, when the data becomes available, there is additional styling I'm interested in getting feedback on too.

I'm open to any feedback on the design, color, ads, etc. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There is a lot of imformation. It's seems too busy. Try to simplify everything.

I think in the first paragraph, don't describe your frustrations, but rather the frustrations of people that will come to your site.
    Like "Tired of not being able to see stock prices on the page?"

Maybe just a little space between the boxes would help.

There are no pictures that help show what the form will do for me.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by strimp099
    Greetings,

(URL address blocked is a one page site that allows users to download historical stock prices. The difference with this service than with every other one is that you can get multiple stocks on one spreadsheet which is useful for different types of analysis. I say one page but included is an Amazon.com aStore link too which of course has little to do with me.

The site is geared towards those in the finance industry looking to do stock analysis. Try it out, when the data becomes available, there is additional styling I'm interested in getting feedback on too.

I'm open to any feedback on the design, color, ads, etc. Thanks!
    On your intro page, I think you need to give at least one paragraph explaining what your site is about. On the subsequent pages, they too seem confusing and not sure what to do on them. A brief explanation at the top would be very helpful.

Hope this was of some use to you.

Cappymoo Media
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You need more content on the home page to catch peoples eye like photos or maybe even video.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Your website is overload with the content. You need to make it more flexible and user-friendly. I usggest you to redesign it. But also you can add images and add more bright colors

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo