Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I agree with all the above. Professionally put together, easy to read and inspires confidence.

Minor thing, but you should make the logo clickable. This is pretty standard practice so users expect it.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Minor thing, but you should make the logo clickable. This is pretty standard practice so users expect it.
    Thanks for this great suggestion. I made logo clickable now.

I think originally it wasn't a link, as we read somewhere, that it is no good from SEO perspective, when the first (most prominent) link on the page doesn't have any anchor text. But after all one of the main Google rules is "Make you websites for humans, not for search engines", so hey! let it be a clickable link
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I havent looked at the source but if you are using css you could put the header after the content in the code. this is good from an SEO perspective as the searcg engine sees the content first then the nav bar and logo etc...
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by eddie21leeds
    and of course you would have spammy looking domains... There are a number of routes you can go down to boost traffic and sales. I cant say what will be most effective but all will require effort on your part. It's up to you which way you go.
    I wouldnt recommend the multiple domains route, unless you are actively targeting a different market with each.

Why spend all the time to create 5 domains, create content for each, administer them, update them, keep current etc. At the end you will have 5 domains each ranking fairly low whereas with the same or less time spent you could have one domain ranking much higher, which will bring far more traffic.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

design looks good. navigation is easy. simple to understand. overall a good site design. I did not look at the code or SEO.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by mv5869
    I wouldnt recommend the multiple domains route, unless you are actively targeting a different market with each.

Why spend all the time to create 5 domains, create content for each, administer them, update them, keep current etc. At the end you will have 5 domains each ranking fairly low whereas with the same or less time spent you could have one domain ranking much higher, which will bring far more traffic.
    That is a fair comment but if you have enough time you can try different approaches and see what works. as a learner this gives you an idea on the sort of things you should be doing. If all your efforts are on one site then you can't gauge what is working as effectively.
  13. No Profile Picture

site is nice and clean
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Your site looks professional. It looks like you know what your doing
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The website design is professionaly made. It looks good. Just one thing you need to change - the size of top elements. I think you need to make your menu size bigger.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo