Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    <? unset($sanity) ?>
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally posted by a.koepke
    Well I have mozilla with popup blocking enabled.

Redirecting, displaying no message to the user and just expecting things to work is not doing things properly.

If you need to make it a popup you should redirect to a page with a javascript link that would say "If you do not see a popup chat window please click here" and that would then run the javascript to popup the window. Due to this being a user-initiated popup the popup blockers shouldnt block it.
    Okay, the login pops the window up. But now it shouldn't be blocked by popups. Have fun.
    "I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Edison

-=Rick=-

Chat Refinance Loans
  3. No Profile Picture
    <? unset($sanity) ?>
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally posted by a.koepke
    Well I have mozilla with popup blocking enabled.

Redirecting, displaying no message to the user and just expecting things to work is not doing things properly.

If you need to make it a popup you should redirect to a page with a javascript link that would say "If you do not see a popup chat window please click here" and that would then run the javascript to popup the window. Due to this being a user-initiated popup the popup blockers shouldnt block it.
    I should point out that it was not a user initiated pop up. The popup was from the one page but it was done by the program. This new method is done upon user submit.. That's when the new window opens.
    "I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Edison

-=Rick=-

Chat Refinance Loans
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo