1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

My site - critique?

Hey guys - as you can see..I'm pretty new here. I usually hang around eyeball-design.com/fxzone but I thought I'd give somewhere else a try too...so here i am!

just thought I'd try to get some feedback on my site - suggestions about how I could improve etc.

http://www.gad.ca

Thanks
  3. Contributing User

WinXP, IE6.0, NS7.1, Opera7.0, 1152 x 864

1. I am never big fun of sound effect; I really don't think sound effect on button roll over is necessary.

2. The top(flash?) is constantly moving; I'm not crazy about this, either.

3. "Web Design" page tells why one should have a web page; you might want to just link to sites telling why instead of telling a story by yourself.

Generally, it's a pretty nice looking site, but I feel that some of things are done just because you can do, you know how to do instead of you think that the user would find it useful and/or convenient. Probably you can make a couple of changes here and there while you keep that in mind.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi stoli_whisky,

thanks a lot for your input! I really appreciate it! I'll definatly have to take a look at what you said and incorporate it into my site. Thanks a lot!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think the sound is pretty cool actually, nice and chill. The site is nice looking too.

Yeah, consistent animation is kinda tough on the eyes, well, while you're reading the content.

Keep it up.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo