1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cool Launched a directory for all Wordpress Themes

I just launched a directory which crawls and indexes all wordpress themes from numerous sources - foremost being wordpress.org and themeforest.

WP Themes Directory

i'd appreciate any feedback on usability, user friendliness and quality of the features.

thx.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

your website is Theme directory, but its own theme is very basic, specially home page looks messy, tweak its design.
    also add some sorting/filtering methods on home page
  5. No Profile Picture

Looks great! Congratulations! I love the how you organized it but the theme is not quite impressive. You should used something which could attract your visitors. Your focused is on the themes so it should be well-emphasized. I hope it'll help you. Thanks!
  7. No Profile Picture

First of all, Congratulations on your WP Themes site. Just improve your site organization and navigation and it will all be good.
  9. No Profile Picture

There are many things that i prefer that other shape in your site, but the main thing is your menu.

I think that your menu can be intere shown without need put mouseover to show it.

It really bothered me.

But i liked the main ideia of your site.

Congratulations for the site!
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi Unity,
    Good start. But focus on its design. It seems that you have selected a theme, imported its data and forgot to modify it.
    It could be more better if you redesign your buttons and footer navigation bar.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi Unity100,

Great idea to house all the themes in one place. In the critique Iím only focusing on the above the fold area as thatís the only bit most of your new visitors will ever see.

- Make it clear what your value proposition is. Answer questions like: If this is for me, why should I care?
    - Increase the quality of your icons for the themes. They look a bit blurry and will create anxiety in people and you'll lose trust.
    - It's not clear what to do next. No direction or main call to action. What should people do when they come to your site? Why should they? Tell them using words.
    - It's not clear if I purchase a theme on your site or go to the creator sites to purchase them.

That's some of the main issues to clear up for now. Cheers!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo